Law maybe in miami this week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Law maybe in miami this week

kingfin said:
My best friend is from boston.He read in the paper that Law wants to play for the fins.They said the Fins are trying to get the money and the contract to fit for Law.Its also siad.Law most likey will end up in Miami.I hope my friend is not pulling my leg.Did anybody hear anything like this yet.

I would like to see Law in a phins uni, just not at a high price. You can't be sure if this guy is going to come back and be the player he was before.

Positive indicators are that Law visited the Dolphins last week on his own and after that initial meeting he stated he wanted a 3 year contract. Now he is coming a second time which should mean Dolphins are working numbers for him and his agent this week else why come a second time. We should have the cap room since I bet this shall be an incentive laden contract and I think Saban can make more room if needed (potential Bowens cuts if necessary etc.).

I think Law shall be a Dolphin with a 3 year contract and the third year may be cap friendly if we needed to cut him loose.

yankeehillbilly said:
Surtain wasn't ?
At 8.4m cap hit, not even close. Law wouldnt see anythng like those numbers this year.

Nublar7 said:
If we do get Law I am worried about the length of the contract. Hopefully Saban can get him just to sign a 2 year deal and nothing longer. We don't want a big contract like Law might get to carry on for years.

Agreed- if we do sign him, no more than 2 years at about $1.5 mil per MAX. I really don't want him, but if we could get him to sign a deal like that, I wouldn't be too upset.

Back
Top Bottom