Law or Arrington? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Law or Arrington?

allen also had more tackles than madison by more than double....i will repeat it....double. thats good guys.

NYinBostonFin said:
If Law's price came down he would be better for us now and in the long run.

We can draft an LB (Greenway) this year. We are already very young at corner. We need a young LB.

ever heard of channing crowder?? well to refresh your memory, he was a rookie last season.

arrington is younger, but plays uncontrolled at times. law used to be a beast, still very productive, winner,
but used to be a stinky patriot, and dirty jet :( ...either would help upgrade their respective positions though.

Arrington, Law is aged but still good, but id rather have a LB who cna stop the run and short pass with some punch.

Ty Law unless we draft a CB that can do the job then i would say LaVar

SR 7 said:
Lavar, young need SLB and allows us to pick a younger DB in rd 1 if we go that route and not Off line or WR.
that is really true buddy nice observation on that!:dolphins:

Culpepper8 said:
Who do you think would be a better fit in Miami, ty law or lavar?

Neither. Both are good players, but come with too much baggage.

Although both are good players...I pesonally don't want either one of them for the pricetag.

I don't want either because they'll both cost too much. Plus, we'll probably draft OLB in the 1st round.

I would sign Law bcause we need more help at cb position than the olb position.

SR 7 said:
exactly and he will attract the run/players to go the opposite directoin and merry x-mas there is JT and Crowder! :)

THAT'S RIGHT BABY! it'd be awesome!:fire: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

i would jo for arrington cuz o that.

Back
Top Bottom