Lawrence Phillips back on again in CFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawrence Phillips back on again in CFL

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Check this out. I still can't stand him.

June 22
(12:01 AM): Former #1 pick Phillips makes CFL roster; will start...The on-agian, off-again football career of former Nebraska All-American RB Lawrence Phillips is on-again, at least for now, as he survived the final cut-down today for CFL teams and will be in the lineup for Montreal when the Als host the B.C. Lions in the league's opening game Tuesday evening. In fact, the enigmatic Phillips, the #1 pick of the Rams in 1996, will be in the starting lineup for the Alouettes, supplanting long-time feature back Mike Pringle. How long Phillips lasts north of the border, however, remains to be seen, but he hasn't won many friends among his Alouette teammates to date. This week, for example, Phillips, who left the team last weekend after a tiff with the coaches, only to return a few days later, was reportedly wearing sweatbands with a derogatory phrase that rhymes with 'yuck foo' written on them. Then this weekend, Phillips proclaimed himself the best player in the CFL after rushing for 53 first-half yards in a pre-season game. Stay tuned.

^^^^what he said! lmao...the tyson of football, just keep looking, some dumbass will pay ya!

Well, after looking at his "career" I'd have to say he's one major fother mucker!

And here I was almost considering the CFL a psuedo football league. Guess it's back to lacrose and arena football. /me sighs

Back
Top Bottom