Lawyer Milloy... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawyer Milloy...

BigFinFan

The Only Fin Fan in SD
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just heard on the radio (Mighty 1090) that Lawyer Milloy signed with the Bills!

Updating previous reports, Don Banks, of SI.com, reports while the Buffalo Bills have disclosed no contract figures, the deal with free agent SS Lawyer Milloy (Patriots) is believed to be for three years, at $12.25 million, including a $4.75 million signing bonus and a $2 million base salary this season. The contract averages just more than $4 million per season

Don Banks, of SI.com, reports Buffalo Bills president Tom Donahoe said there would be no decision on whether Bills SS Lawyer Milloy would play Sunday, Sept. 7 against the Buffalo Bills, Milloy's old team, until later in the week. However, Donahoe said all signs point to that outcome.

I think that the Bills are now better that the Pats with this move. They will probably be in second place once the season is over....behind us!

:billsbite :nesucks: :jetssuck:

Well thats it fellas we may as well go home. There is no way we can beat the Jills now, I hope they take it easy on us now that the best team in the league is now even better.:lolcry:

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Just heard on the radio (Mighty 1090) that Lawyer Milloy signed with the Bills!

Updating previous reports, Don Banks, of SI.com, reports while the Buffalo Bills have disclosed no contract figures, the deal with free agent SS Lawyer Milloy (Patriots) is believed to be for three years, at $12.25 million, including a $4.75 million signing bonus and a $2 million base salary this season. The contract averages just more than $4 million per season

Don Banks, of SI.com, reports Buffalo Bills president Tom Donahoe said there would be no decision on whether Bills SS Lawyer Milloy would play Sunday, Sept. 7 against the Buffalo Bills, Milloy's old team, until later in the week. However, Donahoe said all signs point to that outcome.

At least they could get it right. The Bills are not his old team they are his new team.

Wow 6.75 million dollars for a victory over the pats on opening day!

All they are going to get out of him is what he knows about NE's defensive tendencies....then he's going to be an average safety the rest of the year.

Look at his stats compared to Sammy Knight over the last three years..he's nothing. buffalo gets another defender with a stuffed-up nose for the ball.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Wow 6.75 million dollars for a victory over the pats on opening day!

All they are going to get out of him is what he knows about NE's defensive tendencies....then he's going to be an average safety the rest of the year.

Look at his stats compared to Sammy Knight over the last three years..he's nothing. buffalo gets another defender with a stuffed-up nose for the ball.

Sure, but Seau will rock the entire season. Not just against the chargers. :rolleyes:

I didn't know we were talking about Seau...:lol: Who, BTW, is healthy and has been playing with the Dolphins since before TC, but that's not who I was comparing milloy to.....

Last 3 years.......

Milloy - 4 INTs, 23 yds, 0 TDs, 4 FFs, 16 PD, 3 sacks

Knight - 16 INTs, 218 yds, 2 TDs, 5 FFs, 28 PD, 5 sacks

Hehe.....you've seen these stats before right?

Originally posted by justafan

Sure, but Seau will rock the entire season. Not just against the chargers. :rolleyes:

You're telling me a safety has as much impact as a OLB?

Oliver...

Seau has plenty of gas in the tank! I wish Jaws would put on the pads and let JR hit him once...or twice!

I never liked Jaws as a player or as an analyst.

Hey Jaws, get popped by JR and see how much gas you have in your tank!

Just pointing out that you guys think that a 34 year old has been was simply dropped by his former team without even an attempt to renegotiate his contract, is such a great pick-up but Milloy is washed up. :rolleyes: You guys get it now? :D

Who said milloy was washed up?

....and you didn't answer Oliver's question......and Seau has been a Dolphin long enough to know the defense and be comfortable in his role.....how long do you think it will take milloy to return to his average form???

I didn't know we were talking about Seau...:lol: Who, BTW, is healthy and has been playing with the Dolphins since before TC, but that's not who I was comparing milloy to.....

Last 3 years.......

Milloy - 4 INTs, 23 yds, 0 TDs, 4 FFs, 16 PD, 3 sacks

Knight - 16 INTs, 218 yds, 2 TDs, 5 FFs, 28 PD, 5 sacks

Hehe.....you've seen these stats before right?

We don't care what the stats say. We beat you with what we had and we just upgraded....again. Knight might have been good in NO but just like Milloy, his performance as a fin remains to be seen. Knight is no longer w/ the Saints, get it?

Your wr's aren't an elite corp in the league. You can't tell me either that Milloy isn't a decent run defender. He's more familiar w/ the AFCE than Knight is. He knows RW or anyone in the AFCE better than any SS we might have gotten outside the division. Besides, were not worried about the fins for now. We have the Pats to face and he can help us w/ their playbook.

Did you guys hear that the vegas odds for the Bills-Pats game have changed? :D

By the time we face the fins, hopefully he'll be ready.

Who said milloy was washed up?

....and you didn't answer Oliver's question......and Seau has been a Dolphin long enough to know the defense and be comfortable in his role.....how long do you think it will take milloy to return to his average form???

Seau he may know the fins D by now, but Milloy knows his opponents better (AFCE). We won't have to meet you guys til' the third week. He's a vet, not a rookie. They pick it up faster. Besides, Wire and Proileau are doing fine.

How do you know he's not already in his average form? You got a link?

Back
Top Bottom