LB Anthony Walker to Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Anthony Walker to Dolphins

Seems like Browns fans love him and are sad to see him so go. Based on what I've read he is an extremely solid starter and amazing teammate/leader but had struggles staying healthy. I don't mind this at all, we did the same thing with David Long and it paid off big time. I know people will laugh and say "typical Dolphins getting injured players" but these are the guys that you can get for cheap who have the potential to play at a level above what they signed for.

Seems like Browns fans love him and are sad to see him so go. Based on what I've read he is an extremely solid starter and amazing teammate/leader but had struggles staying healthy. I don't mind this at all, we did the same thing with David Long and it paid off big time. I know people will laugh and say "typical Dolphins getting injured players" but these are the guys that you can get for cheap who have the potential to play at a level above what they signed for.
Unless it's a recurring theme for a decent amount of time, injuries are unpredictable. When you get good players at a discount because of it, just say thanks. You're alot more likely to get a decent return for your buck with players like these VS. giving top money to players like Wilkins.

Back
Top Bottom