LB Paul Posluszny PSU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Paul Posluszny PSU

redhead

REV KEV
Reaction score
This guy was to go in first rd before a freak hit in a bowl game wreckd his knee cap or something...

Any thoughts on this guy..., I'm sure he fell like a lead balloon once he got hurt...

redhead said:
This guy was to go in first rd before a freak hit in a bowl game wreckd his knee cap or something...

Any thoughts on this guy..., I'm sure he fell like a lead balloon once he got hurt...
He didn't declare for the draft

redhead said:

Ill bump this thread next year. :lol: Poz is coming back to PSU for his Senior year. Dont be suprised if Poz and Dan Connor are this years Hawk/Carpenter.

I love PP. I'm glad he's going back to PSU. That defense lost enough starters this off-season. At least 6.

saves said:
Yea he was only a junior. Won the Butkis as well.

He was not as good as AJ Hawk, he just capitilized oin the hype surrounfing his 1 good year.........Hawk not getting the Butkus was a joke.

DBoston80 said:
He was not as good as AJ Hawk, he just capitilized oin the hype surrounfing his 1 good year.........Hawk not getting the Butkus was a joke.

I loved Hawk at OSU too, but they were both beasts this year and either could have won it and not heard a peep from me.

saves said:
I loved Hawk at OSU too, but they were both beasts this year and either could have won it and not heard a peep from me.

Yeah, but he shouldnt be able to have one equal year to Hawk, and still get an award over him.

DBoston80 said:
Yeah, but he shouldnt be able to have one equal year to Hawk, and still get an award over him.

The award is for the year, the same thing could be said for Zach Thomas everytime someone has a little more hype than him and wins it with a little better stats.

You can't just say 'but zach's been better longer', that might make him the better player but not more deserving of a year to year award.

DBoston80 said:
...says the guy with the DBoston name and avatar living in Columbus Ohio. Hmmm, OSU homer? Naaaaaaaah.

Dolfan2788 said:
The award is for the year, the same thing could be said for Zach Thomas everytime someone has a little more hype than him and wins it with a little better stats.

You can't just say 'but zach's been better longer', that might make him the better player but not more deserving of a year to year award.

If he wouldve had a better year I agree..but when its THAT close why not give it to the guy who is clearly the better LB??

Back
Top Bottom