LB Paul Posluszny PSU | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Paul Posluszny PSU

Philter25 said:
...says the guy with the DBoston name and avatar living in Columbus Ohio. Hmmm, OSU homer? Naaaaaaaah.

If there were any talent coming from "VA"?? You'd feel the same way..:D

DBoston80 said:
If there were any talent coming from "VA"?? You'd feel the same way..:D
I didnt go to school in "VA" :rolleyes: I just work here.

Nice try though. And you'd be suprised at the talent that comes from the local schools in this area. Vidal Hazleton, a top 2 WR recruit heading to USC is from VA, and Derrick Williams, the top recruit last year, is also from the area. But im sure you already knew that. Also, although I hate the Hokies, they have produced some pretty good players and the top OT to enter the draft for MANY years, who heck, might even be the #1 pick this year, D'Brickashaw Ferguson went to school in VA. But again, im sure you knew all that also and just happened to ignore it because of your apparent OSU homerism.

Anyways back on track: Both LBs had great years and Poz won. No one is trying to take anything away from either LB because they both were studs this year. Deal with it.

Philter25 said:
I didnt go to school in "VA" :rolleyes: I just work here.

Nice try though. And you'd be suprised at the talent that comes from the local schools in this area. Vidal Hazleton, a top 2 WR recruit heading to USC is from VA, and Derrick Williams, the top recruit last year, is also from the area. But im sure you already knew that. Also, although I hate the Hokies, they have produced some pretty good players and the top OT to enter the draft for MANY years, who heck, might even be the #1 pick this year, D'Brickashaw Ferguson went to school in VA. But again, im sure you knew all that also and just happened to ignore it because of your apparent OSU homerism.

Anyways back on track: Both LBs had great years and Poz won. No one is trying to take anything away from either LB because they both were studs this year. Deal with it.

Buddy I live in Ohio...we have prospects that good every single year!! Comparing VA to Ohio is fighting a losing battle..

I'm not taking anything away from PP but to beat the champ..you cant have a draw.

DBoston80 said:
Buddy I live in Ohio...we have prospects that good every single year!! Comparing VA to Ohio is fighting a losing battle..

I'm not taking anything away from PP but to beat the champ..you cant have a draw.

Well im not really attached to VA since Ive only lived here two years but I do follow enough football to know that Derrick Williams, the #1 rated player by scouts/rivals last year was from VA and Percy Harvin, the #1 rated player this year is from, you guessed it, VA. :lol: Im sure those two guys are nothing compared to the NFL caliber players that the great state of Ohio shoots out ever year and that scouts/rivals has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. :rolleyes2 Dont make VA sound like a Dakota where no high caliber player has ever been produced from.

Im also sorry to hear you live in Ohio. My deepest condolences.

Anyway back to the subject at hand: Stop hating on Poz. Both LBs had a great year but Poz didnt have another all american playing on his strongside like Carpenter. Im sure Bobby took SOME attention away from Hawk and couple that with PSU beating OSU and winning the big10 thanks to their defense and PSU finishing 3rd in the nation and those outside factors might have given Poz an edge over Hawk. He beat the champ and he has the award sitting on his mantle to prove it, deal with it.

Philter25 said:
I was born in Cincy and spent time in Dayton, Akron, and Cleveland, so dont think that I was being ignorant with that statement. :wink:

I'm just playing. Besides The Indians, Family, and high school football....there isn't much else going on here:lol:. Thats why I'm going to be looking for a grad school somewhere far far away.:D

But born in Cincy..yikes..thank god you made it out alive. There are some thuggish cities here in Ohio:lol: Everyone seems to think its all farms and whatever, but Toledo, Cincy, Youngstown, and Cleveland all rank among the most dangerous cities in America. Thats why you gotta stay in the 'burbs lol.

Back
Top Bottom