LB Vince Biegel is worth watching | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Vince Biegel is worth watching

I noticed this guy on Sunday. Hope he gets more playing time.

All of these trades we have made recently have come with players on the back end which makes the trades sweeter for us.

I definitely noticed him Sunday. I forgot about the trade and kept saying who's that biegel, he keeps spewing up around the ball....

Jag

The off ball lb level needs to make more plays. Egos been a jag and baker more hype than substance thru 2 games

We have nothing to lose by giving him a chance out there. He seems like a hard worker so rooting for him to do well.

Jag

The off ball lb level needs to make more plays. Egos been a jag and baker more hype than substance thru 2 games

Imagine that. Baker got crowned a pro bowler in the preseason and now look at them. Granted he has no dline to cover up that 225 pound frame.

Shows how much I’m paying attention to who’s on this roster. For some reason i assumed Biegel was black lol

Jag

I know he didn’t play well week 1 but didn’t he have 12 tackles last week? I know that’s not the only thing that matters but it seems he played pretty well. Granted I was diverting my eyes for much of the last two games.

Back
Top Bottom