LB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB's

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
How many will we keep and who are they? How many do we normally keep?

Here's my take"
Zach T.
Junior S.
Morlon G.
Corey J.
Tommy H.

Do we keep six or seven?

We are very thin at LB's, we'll need all the help possible...

Drafting Moore in the second round doesn't look that bad anymore I guess...

Jenkins is very raw despite being impressive. Greenwood has to step it up and Hendricks is very good on goal line situations but can he play on a full surface ? You can add that Seau isn't young anymore.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
We are very thin at LB's, we'll need all the help possible...

Drafting Moore in the second round doesn't look that bad anymore I guess...

Pssst ... don't tell Erralyn that. :D

(Mods ... note the smiley.)

you guys are paper thin at LB...this won't help come December when everyone is wearing down...Seau aint getting any younger either

While I agree that we are thin at LB, Seau wearing down is the least of my concerns. This guy is in such good shape and works out so much that playing an NFL season will seem like light duty to him. LOL

Dr Z,

Because of all the depth he's giving us? We should be pretty deep at the Injured Reserve position this year I guess

Re: Dr Z,

Originally posted by erralyn
Because of all the depth he's giving us? We should be pretty deep at the Injured Reserve position this year I guess

No .. because had he not received a freak injury, he would have added depth where we obviously sorely need it.

Re: Dr Z,

Originally posted by erralyn

:lol:
IMO you are at least premature if not completely wrong in calling Moore being a bust.

But your response to Astro was really funny.

Re: Re: Dr Z,

Originally posted by 13isgr81

:lol:
IMO you are at least premature if not completely wrong in calling Moore being a bust.

But your response to Astro was really funny.

Yeah, I do have to admit that was pretty clever.

Play nice everybody. You know what I'm referring to. :)

Back
Top Bottom