Leaner, Meaner Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leaner, Meaner Ricky

Originally posted by BMarion31
You all play a horrible Jets defense, and a very ordinary Vikes defense, and you are suddenly this offensive powerhouse? Neither of those teams have half the secondary Miami or New England(the 2 contendenders in the AFC East) have. Once you play a team with a good defense, watch Bledsoe come back down to where he was before he got traded......
I`ll remember you said horrible jets defense,you guys with your so called superbowl team:lol: with that being said, you should rack up over 500 total yrds anything less would be a bad game ,I`ll remember that!

Travis Henry is the real deal. Anyone with half a brain who watched that Buffalo-Jets game has to admit it. Is he on plane with Ricky and Edge? No. But he certainly has the potential to be. MarinoFan, being a Dolphins fan, you should know about late round draft picks becoming awesome players in the NFL.

Is Kareem Abdul-Jabaar late enough for you (3rd)? And after that first game, we knew he was the real deal, too!

I do have to give him credit for silencing the statisticians, commentators and analysts who kept droning, "Miami hasn't had a 1000 yard back for 129 years." :D

Back
Top Bottom