LeBron for TE? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron for TE?

I'm sure that if LeBron went that route and did get hurt, Riley and Arison would lawyer up and try to get the remainder of the contract voided.

I wish Arison would buy the Dolphins. I llike the way him and Riley operate. Within the rules but just barely.

LeBron could get an equally large NFL contract if he proved his worth imo. And he's only 25 or 26. Just saying though...he's not gonna play in the NFL.

I wish Arison would buy the Dolphins. I llike the way him and Riley operate. Within the rules but just barely.

If Mark Cuban didn't overshadow every owner in pretty much all of sports, you could make a very legitimate argument that Arison is the best owner in all of sports. He has to be top five in the four major sports combined.

Mark Cuban
Rooney Family
Micky Arison
Mike Ilitch
Arturo Moreno
Jerry Buss
Robert Kraft

Off the top of my head.

If Mark Cuban didn't overshadow every owner in pretty much all of sports, you could make a very legitimate argument that Arison is the best owner in all of sports. He has to be top five in the four major sports combined.

Does he like football ? :)
Ross may be willing to take offers at this point.

Does he like football ? :)
Ross may be willing to take offers at this point.

Not sure. But to get a little off-topic, baseball is my favorite sport by light years ahead of football. I hate Bud Selig with a burning passion and it irks me to death that Selig won't sell him a team. Really pisses me off.

I highly doubt he'd even make a team. Is he physically gifted? Yep. A freak even? Yep. That being said, when was the last time he played football? Close to 10 years ago and that was against highschoolers. Kids he was much bigger than. He isn't going to be any bigger than a lot of the guys who would be trying to rip his arrogant *** apart for thinking he could just decide he could play against the best in the world. If Lebron had decided in highschool that he wanted to make football his career path i'm sure he would have pulled it off, but to think he's going to lace up and go out there and make a roster is crazy! He may be big, he may be fast but he isn't used to being hit. That takes a toll on your body. And please, for those of you that are going to say that he muscles his way around a basketball court, it's not the same thing. I hope he does try to play. I'd love to see actual NFL LB's knock hin on his ***! Whats next? You're going to tell me that Michael Jordan would make a good baseball player?

I highly doubt he'd even make a team. Is he physically gifted? Yep. A freak even? Yep. That being said, when was the last time he played football? Close to 10 years ago and that was against highschoolers. Kids he was much bigger than. He isn't going to be any bigger than a lot of the guys who would be trying to rip his arrogant *** apart for thinking he could just decide he could play against the best in the world. If Lebron had decided in highschool that he wanted to make football his career path i'm sure he would have pulled it off, but to think he's going to lace up and go out there and make a roster is crazy! He may be big, he may be fast but he isn't used to being hit. That takes a toll on your body. And please, for those of you that are going to say that he muscles his way around a basketball court, it's not the same thing. I hope he does try to play. I'd love to see actual NFL LB's knock hin on his ***! Whats next? You're going to tell me that Michael Jordan would make a good baseball player?

It had been years since Jimmy Graham played football. He's doing pretty good these days. One of the best tight ends in the league today. LeBron was a stud receiver in high school. I'm not saying he'd be one of the best in the NFL, but he could make an NFL roster.

It had been years since Jimmy Graham played football. He's doing pretty good these days. One of the best tight ends in the league today. LeBron was a stud receiver in high school. I'm not saying he'd be one of the best in the NFL, but he could make an NFL roster.

You see Jimmy's flop? :lol:

He has to be taking some **** for that... this ain't basketball Jimmy

Gates made the adjustment just fine. As far as LBJ he's a premadonna for sure. But the guy has skills and i'd take him on my team anyday. And so would you.

:idk:

Dolphins weren't playing this past weekend so I pretty much caught up on sleep. Watched the race and that was about it. Very little NFL.

That was crazy.
I still remember him dropping 2 easy TD passes at VT in the pouring rain. He lost that game for the Ganes.

Back
Top Bottom