lebron haters have to be mad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lebron haters have to be mad

beat me to the thread...James is amazing, simply amazing. What a performance, one I haven't seen in a long time.

KING JAMES is the best player in the NBA currently.

No debate!

Great game.. I knew Cleveland had it even though they were down 2-0 now time to finish it! but then Spurs will dominate the championship game though.

They were up 3-2 last year also.

Lebron is the most overrated player in the NBA and the least clutch of all. He always has a number of games in a row where he looks great, then he chokes again like always.

Lebron is the most overrated player in the NBA and the least clutch of all. He always has a number of games in a row where he looks great, then he chokes again like always.

you're hatred for him has blinded you. He has been great this whole series. And has made big shot after big shot.

He scored 29 of the teams final 30 pts in a Game 5 of a conference final!!

How can you hate on Lebron. The numbers don't lie!

I'm not a big fan of his, but what Lebron did tonight was unreal. One of the greatest all-time performance I've ever seen. Jordanesque.

The last player to score for Cleveland other than Lebron ? Ilgauskas and that was with 8:00 left in the 4th quarter. The game went into double OT. Wow, just wow.

ol boy is doin it in the clutch for 3 games in a row....cleveland goin to take the series

lebron=best in nba

Unbelieveable performance...

To do that in Detroit is amazing...

He has finaly arrived. I now put him in the same level as Wade and Kobe.

If Bron beats Detroit and then has performances like that against the Spurs too and beats them... I would have to put him at the top of the league.

I really hope we get a chance to see Wade and Bron face off in the EC Finals next year. It will truely be some spectacular basketball.

LeBron had a great game and I give him credit for hitting the shots he needed to, but there's still some hesitation in his game. He's started his arrival, but he's still got more to go before I put him up there with the greater players.

Let's see if he can keep this up for another two games, because this thing is going 7.

Cleveland better hope Detroit doesn't get their **** together, because they've been awful this series.

Not the best YET, but DEFINITELY not overrated:rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom