Lee Evans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans

ns_dolfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Why would you want a guy with 2 major knee injuries...I don't care what time he ran...one bad hit and he's done...but with the dolphins and my luck we'll trade up to get him.

Depends on where you take him. Many guys have had knee problems in college and have had succesfull NFL careers(Terrell Davis, Jamal Lewis, Deuce MCallister to name few). Personally I'd prefer a bigger receiver, Evans is only 5'10".

Originally posted by LIQUID24
Depends on where you take him. Many guys have had knee problems in college and have had succesfull NFL careers(Terrell Davis, Jamal Lewis, Deuce MCallister to name few). Personally I'd prefer a bigger receiver, Evans is only 5'10".

Good point Liquid, but i got the supreme example:

Adewale Ogunleye!!!

Originally posted by ns_dolfan
Why would you want a guy with 2 major knee injuries...I don't care what time he ran...one bad hit and he's done...but with the dolphins and my luck we'll trade up to get him.

You make it sound like these injuries are terminal or something.
Here is what happened...

"...Evans tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in Wisconsin's 2002 spring game. The injury was surgically repaired and Evans tried to make it back for what was to be his senior season, but that ended when swelling and irritation in the knee required a second operation last fall...."

It looks like Evans tried to come back too soon and irritated his original surgery.

I would assume that if the guy can run in the 4.37 range that his injuries are healed.

terrell davis?????? I know he was good for a few years but don't give him as an example of how to overcome a knee injuries,

20th pick I would like to see either Evans or Woods since QB is out the question according to Hank who is usually right.

for the record evans measured in at 5'11 and 205 lbs at the combine .. and he reminds my of thurman thomas.. were he is being undervalued due to injury.. this guy is going to make a team very happy come draft day.. he is the perfect # 3 receiver .. and quite possibly #2 .. evans will be another of those injured college players who defy the odds.. and i say that cause he was a very porductive college WR ... and would have been a top 10 pick if not for injury.. if he had desiced to come out 2 years ago

Originally posted by ns_dolfan
terrell davis?????? I know he was good for a few years but don't give him as an example of how to overcome a knee injuries,

The guy won 2 Super Bowls, that's not a good example? I'm sure Denver doesn't regret drafting him....

Originally posted by DOLFAN91
for the record evans measured in at 5'11 and 205 lbs at the combine .. and he reminds my of thurman thomas.. were he is being undervalued due to injury.. this guy is going to make a team very happy come draft day.. he is the perfect # 3 receiver .. and quite possibly #2 .. evans will be another of those injured college players who defy the odds.. and i say that cause he was a very porductive college WR ... and would have been a top 10 pick if not for injury.. if he had desiced to come out 2 years ago

#2 or #3 ???

Lee Evans is as talanted as any of the top WR except lacks the height.He has oustanding hands and can make the catch over the middle.He has the one thing the top 2 WR lack which is blazing speed.

i say # 2 or # 3 cause thats where he would be most dangerous.. chambers never adjusted after gadsden got injured .. he needs to be the deep threat.. i say # 3 cause there isn't a CB in the league that could stay with evan coming out of the slot.. .. this is in no way a knock on evans.. just where i see him in miami.. and where he could help this team most...

Originally posted by minus
20th pick I would like to see either Evans or Woods since QB is out the question according to Hank who is usually right.

if you target Evans, he is prime cadidate to drop to second round. like his wisconsin buddy chrish chambers (excuse me, ive had arough night at work and ive had a few beers).

Originally posted by finfan54

if you target Evans, he is prime cadidate to drop to second round. like his wisconsin buddy chrish chambers (excuse me, ive had arough night at work and ive had a few beers).

pass me a cold one:D

Originally posted by DOLFAN91

i wouldnt mind getting Evans at all. But in the early second round if we drop down. My guy is RASHAUN WOODS! I have mucho woodo for Woods. Just think! We could have Woody and Woods. all you south florida folks could make some interesting signs on MNF! if you showed up that is.......

I'd rather have Reggie Williams or Woods than Evans.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom