“Legal” Tampering Day Superthread | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Legal” Tampering Day Superthread

As a running total...

Losses: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Davon Godchaux, and Kamu Grugier-Hill
Gains: Cethan Carter

As far as the comp pick guesswork goes... Carter and Grugier-Hill likely cancel each other out. Fitz is worth a 5th rounder (the highest a 10 year vet can generate), and Godchaux is probably a 5th or 6th. So we're up two comp picks until tomorrow.

If we sign Golladay or one of the big ticket WRs, that would likely wipe out both picks.

I guess the potential news is done for tonight. I doubt we‘ll hear anything this late. Which sucks.

Please no to Golladay. Another WR that gets hurt. rather have the cheaper more versatile Samuel.
Got hurt during a year with no offseason, like alot of other players did. Year before that he played 16 games, year before that he played 15 games both he had over 1000 yds. Samuel hasn't had over 1000 yards in his for seasons and only over 800 once. Golladay is 6'4, Samuel is 5'11. Our receivers now are Parker at 6'1 and Grant at 5'6, And you want Samuel out there as well so we have the shortest WR corp in the league. We didn't have a red zone threat last year, sign Samuel we still don't. When Samuel was drafted he stated he was a slot receiver, we don't need a slot receiver, we need a #1. If you need proof you can find it on the Panthers website or just type in is Curtis Samuel a slot receiver in google and the first thing that will pop up is Samuel: I am a Slot receiver

Also in 4 yrs in the league Samuel has 14 TDs, Golladay had 11 in one season. Golladay played in 5 games last year and had 2 tds, Samuel played in 16 and had 3. Samuels best yards per reception in his 4 years was 12.6 yards, Golladays lowest in his 4 years was 15.2. They both have been in the league for 4 years and Golladay has been far superior

Back
Top Bottom