"LEGO" Dolphins players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"LEGO" Dolphins players

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Can this thread please stay here?

So while looking for images of Tannehill I ran across this:
PNFLMIA17G1LE1-1.jpg

Here is the website: http://www.oyosportstoys.com/Football/Miami-Dolphins/Miami-Dolphins-Ryan-Tannehill_1#.U1qckPldV5A
They have Wallace and Hartline as well. I just might order these.

I would get them as well if the delivery isnt daft

Those LEGO hands explain why Wallace is a body catcher.

:up:

Let me know when you can get his wife in the collection.

I want to get Tannehill and Hartline.

i got two tannehills, one's for my dad.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

i have a buddy that likes the pats, was going to pull the trigger and get him a brady, but shockingly, they don't have any,

12.99?? I wuldnt pay 12.99 for a Marino lego let alone a tannehill one.

They have Hartline as well.

EDIT: I take it all the number 17s under your user name there were all gifts?

No, they represent the 3 years for RT being our QB, and expect this one to be special, as I am a HUGE PHAN of his. Everyone sees any form of art differently. As many have questioned RT as to not having a feel for the game, and being somewhat robotic, I just did not care for it. Just me.

However, I am very much looking forward to see you come up with for him.

No, they represent the 3 years for RT being our QB, and expect this one to be special, as I am a HUGE PHAN of his. Everyone sees any form of art differently. As many have questioned RT as to not having a feel for the game, and being somewhat robotic, I just did not care for it. Just me.

However, I am very much looking forward to see you come up with for him.

I've seen people call him a robot as an insult. That's why I asked. So I figured you were not a fan.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

i was actually shocked it wasn't more money.

Agreed. There are full sets with a football field and they are $159.99. They don't have Miami yet though.

Back
Top Bottom