Leigh Steinberg is on NFL Access and said....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leigh Steinberg is on NFL Access and said.......

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Bruce Smith is done in washington (Another Ogun buyer?)

says washington popped into the scene and surprised them (brunell/steinberg) before FA and were just so impressed with Joe Gibbs. talked about Gibbs diabetic attack when brunell picked him up at the airport. then they went out to dinner.:eek:

talking about the Galloway/Meshawn trade. all preliminary at this point. he said this has been most trade talk he has ever seen since the end of the season.

there gonna talk later about who will be handing teh ball off to ricky in miami and about his new haircut.

Originally posted by finfan54
there gonna talk later about who will be handing teh ball off to ricky in miami and about his new haircut.

Shall I let you wait it out or spoil it for you. :lol:

OK anyway Leigh Says..................

NBC8 here in Tampa just reported that the Keyshawn deal is probably more wishful thinking on Keyshawn's part than anything else. Galloway's agent said they haven't even talked to Galloway about his contract yet.

As for Wally, lets hope that Dan Snyder decides he wants to overpay some more. They've got alot of things we want.

Pat Kirwan is on Access now and is saying Mike Williams is having a hard time deciding wether to come out or not as of fifteen minutes ago.

Portis/Bailey deal- bailey franchised, bruce smith begin gone will give them alot of money. they should sign Bailey and then the trade will be done at the same time.
jets are talking about trading shawn ellis/anthony becht for bailey :eek: :confused:

Terrell Owens- Ravens and Philly will be after him. thats right ....ravens.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Shall I let you wait it out or spoil it for you. :lol:

OK anyway Leigh Says..................

leigh says washington needs Ogun real bad and are willing to give up there #5 pick for him.:cool:

leigh says washington needs Ogun real bad and are willing to give up there #5 pick for him.:cool:

Im hope you're serious. If this happens I would cream my pants. :eek: Then after we trade up in front of the Giants and get Gallery I will probably have a wet dream. :jumper:

Originally posted by FinFan54

Pat Kirwan is on Access now and is saying Mike Williams is having a hard time deciding wether to come out or not as of fifteen minutes ago

Is he even someone we really want, and if he does enter the draft, will he be there when we pick.

I know next to nothing about college players...

yes he's someone we want, no he won't be there when we pick, yes we want him in the draft because that will push more TOP WR prospects down to us.

Was this really said????
Can anyone confirm this???

Originally posted by dolfan87

Is he even someone we really want, and if he does enter the draft, will he be there when we pick.

I know next to nothing about college players...

He is one of the best WR's i have in years. If he is there when we draft we better draft him.
Why dont you watch college football? Are you not a real Football fan.
I see alot of your posts on here you really should watch the NCAA it is alot of fun

He might be as good as Randy Moss if not better. That is how good this kid is. He is big and has hands better then anyone i have ever seen. He had like 3 of the best catches i have ever seen this year

Obviously he was joking, I mean come on..

Back
Top Bottom