Leinart or Rodgers? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart or Rodgers?

PHANTASTIC 34 said:
Feeley sucks, nothing more than a third string QB who we delt a second rounder for, another Jay Fiedler. Yes, we need a QB real bad and an offensive line, draft a QB, then get some lineman after that. BTW our last few offensive line picks weren't so good...Wade Smith, Vernon Carey, Taylor Whitley, Rex Hadnot...why bother when our draft experts don't have a clue when looking for offensive lineman in the draft or free agency. Damion McIntosh and John St. Clair are both bums and should be cut after the season and Tony Wise needs to get a pink slip as well. The only good linemen we have are Seth McKinney and Jeno James, I would give Vernon Carey another chance to start, Wade Smith needs one more chance to prove if he belongs or not.
seth mckinney our best lineman...hahahahahahahahahhaha:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FinFan Brazil said:
A F****** Left Tackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That too.

But he may already be on our team.

Its funny what a good line coach can do.

Just ask the Jills.

how ol is jeff george now?
mabey hes gonna try to play for 5 more years, and try to beat marinos record more most yardege in a career.

Want to Rumble, you need to go back to English class and learn to read because I said that McKinney and James are our only good lineman we have, I didn't say McKinney was the best O-lineman, that is clearly Jeno James. :shakeno:

PHANTASTIC 34 said:
Want to Rumble, you need to go back to English class and learn to read because I said that McKinney and James are our only good lineman we have, I didn't say McKinney was the best O-lineman, that is clearly Jeno James. :shakeno:
well guess what Mr. English class, if you said that Mckinney and James were the best, then clearly you are saying that McKinney is the best, because you put his name first. thats like me saying Batman and Robin are the best, but Robin is better!!!!:tongue: hahaha i'm right and you no it!:roflmao:
why dont you go to common since class?:eek: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID?

leinhart might be too much like Dorsey. I say this alot, we need some proven o-line, and a better, nfl worthy offensive system, and we're going to be alright!:cooldude:

haven't had a chance to see Rodgers play, so i cant say nothin about him.

Wan't To Rumble said:
well guess what Mr. English class, if you said that Mckinney and James were the best, then clearly you are saying that McKinney is the best, because you put his name first. thats like me saying Batman and Robin are the best, but Robin is better!!!!:tongue: hahaha i'm right and you no it!:roflmao:
why dont you go to common since class?:eek: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID?
Dude, how old are you twelve? :rolleyes: I just said that James was the best, not McKinney, now go back to English class because you obviously failed that and the only thing you understands comes from comic books.

PHANTASTIC 34 said:
Dude, how old are you twelve? :rolleyes: I just said that James was the best, not McKinney, now go back to English class because you obviously failed that and the only thing you understands comes from comic books.
no i'm actually 6. you are prolly a hippocrit 12 year old..... yea you did say that James was the best, but whats that have to do with english class? do they teach you in english who the nfl's best lineman are? mabey where you live....i still think its funney that u said mckinney was good....:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom