Leinart Predictions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart Predictions?

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WOW, does he ever look PISSED that ANOTHER team passed him up, :lol:.

Any predictions on where he ends up now?

Prediction: Matt Leinart will be a very average NFL QB.

That is my answer too.

Man, I bet he's kicking himself in the *** right now for not coming out last year, lol. He didn't win the Heisman again, he lost in the Rose Bowl, and now he's in a free-fall all the way to probably 7th :shakeno: :lol:

Blueprint said:
Prediction: Matt Leinart will be a very average NFL QB.

Been sayin that since the begining of the college football season, lol. I'm sure some of you have seen the old, and very heated, arguements I had with Kastofsna120

I think it's great.

But i hope leinart truly loves the game. becayse he just cost him self a ton of by by staying another year at USC. just to party it up.

The only thing that Leinhart cant do well is throw the deep ball. Moss IMO isnt goin to be too happy about that pick...I'd say go with someone on the defensive side of the ball if I'm the Raiders...however, if they decide to stay on the offensive side, pick Vernon Davis...he'll be your blocker/short passer/underneath throws and he'll get you the extra yardage you'll need...But who knows right?

KingCrowder said:
I think it's great.

But i hope leinart truly loves the game. becayse he just cost him self a ton of by by staying another year at USC. just to party it up.

At leats if he goes to Oakland he gets to stay in Cali and close to his precious Hollywood. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom