Leinart Prefers Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart Prefers Jets

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Matt Leinart has told people in his inner circle that he's dying to play for the Jets. A door opened yesterday that could make it possible, but the Jets have their eye on another, less heralded Matt - Matt Schaub, the Falcons' backup quarterback.
-- New York Daily News

"Dying to play for the Jets" I truly worry about this kid.

ya know, he always has seemed like a wurm, this would be a good fit for him. Come spend his whole career watching the Dolphins win every year.

cnc66 said:
ya know, he always has seemed like a wurm, this would be a good fit for him. Come spend his whole career watching the Dolphins win every year.

:lol: I hate the jets, let him go there and see how much he "loves" them then

clear.gif

Just substitute that Arizona State guy for Jason Taylor

You guys are the biggest homers ever. I swear. You better hope that the Jets don't land Matt Leinart. His football IQ is about as high as it can get. He will become a huge success in the NFL.

The interviews he had in the combines were very impressive. Pete Carroll knows how to coach great NFL-ready QB's, and I can see Matt Leinart being just as good as Carson Palmer.

You guys swear that the NFL revolves around Miami, but guess what? Once the Jets get their **** together, they will turn the AFC East into the most competitive division in the league.

I'm a Dolphin fan, but theirs no reason for me to be ignorant. Open up your eyes, we aren't the only team trying to improve.

Well with Ramsey and Shaub catching the eye of NY's front office, The Jets might not take Leinart, also The Titans pick before the Jets do and they also like Leinart, espcially since Purina Dog Chow is thier OC. But of Course NO could trade down. I hope the Jets don't take Leinart that kid is good and he will be a good NFL QB. Not this year though, all rookies struggle, Its like one of the Laws of Physics but with rare exceptions (Marino, Rothlisberger).

PatsSuck456 said:
Well with Ramsey and Shaub catching the eye of NY's front office, The Jets might not take Leinart, also The Titans pick before the Jets do and they also like Leinart, espcially since Purina Dog Chow is thier OC. But of Course NO could trade down. I hope the Jets don't take Leinart that kid is good and he will be a good NFL QB. Not this year though, all rookies struggle, Its like one of the Laws of Physics but with rare exceptions (Marino, Rothlisberger).
Well Rothlisberger wasn't so good in his rookie season. Sure he lead them to the playoffs, but he struggled alot as well.

Carson Palmer didn't do so great in his first season as well, but he sure showed up lookling pretty good in his second season eh? :p

Vertical Limit said:
You guys are the biggest homers ever. I swear. You better hope that the Jets don't land Matt Leinart. His football IQ is about as high as it can get. He will become a huge success in the NFL.

The interviews he had in the combines were very impressive. Pete Carroll knows how to coach great NFL-ready QB's, and I can see Matt Leinart being just as good as Carson Palmer.

You guys swear that the NFL revolves around Miami, but guess what? Once the Jets get their **** together, they will turn the AFC East into the most competitive division in the league.

I'm a Dolphin fan, but theirs no reason for me to be ignorant. Open up your eyes, we aren't the only team trying to improve.

:yeahthat: sometimes i really want to join VIP when reading some posts.

Back
Top Bottom