Leinart Prefers Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart Prefers Jets

Vertical Limit said:
You guys are the biggest homers ever. I swear. You better hope that the Jets don't land Matt Leinart. His football IQ is about as high as it can get. He will become a huge success in the NFL.

The interviews he had in the combines were very impressive. Pete Carroll knows how to coach great NFL-ready QB's, and I can see Matt Leinart being just as good as Carson Palmer.

You guys swear that the NFL revolves around Miami, but guess what? Once the Jets get their **** together, they will turn the AFC East into the most competitive division in the league.

I'm a Dolphin fan, but theirs no reason for me to be ignorant. Open up your eyes, we aren't the only team trying to improve.
Calm down! I'm not questioning his ability to play or writing off the Jets completely. If you want to discuss Leinart's pro potential or the Jets chances at rebuilding, start a thread and I'll put my game face on and get serious about statistics, analysis, etc. On this particular thread, however, serious debate takes a backseat to some light-hearted Jets-bashing. :D
If you are looking for more balanced analysis, though, I suggest not looking in a Dolphins fan forum.

Well Rothlisberger wasn't so good in his rookie season. Sure he lead them to the playoffs, but he struggled alot as well.

Carson Palmer didn't do so great in his first season as well, but he sure showed up lookling pretty good in his second season eh? :p

Carson did not start his rookie year, remember? Thats when Kitna stepped up.
You are right Ben did struggle but that was towards the end of his rookie year. Anyways it seems as though Marino is the only exception to the rule.

Leinart may end up very good but I'm not really afraid of him. To be honest, Matt Schaub scares me a little more. QB is a position where lots of guys fail, and while Leinart is smart he hasn't proven anythign yet.

Vertical Limit said:
You guys are the biggest homers ever. I swear. You better hope that the Jets don't land Matt Leinart. His football IQ is about as high as it can get. He will become a huge success in the NFL.

The interviews he had in the combines were very impressive. Pete Carroll knows how to coach great NFL-ready QB's, and I can see Matt Leinart being just as good as Carson Palmer.

You guys swear that the NFL revolves around Miami, but guess what? Once the Jets get their **** together, they will turn the AFC East into the most competitive division in the league.

I'm a Dolphin fan, but theirs no reason for me to be ignorant. Open up your eyes, we aren't the only team trying to improve.

The Jets are one of the league's losingest (is that a word?) franchises. If it wasn't for the Namath guarantee season then their whole history would be nothing but ineptitude. As it stands their their history is just mostly ineptitude. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to get their acts together.

rafael said:
The Jets are one of the league's losingest (is that a word?) franchises. If it wasn't for the Namath guarantee season then their whole history would be nothing but ineptitude. As it stands their their history is just mostly ineptitude. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to get their acts together.

:yeahthat:

I thought shoulder surgery was a requirement for Jets QB's. He better get that done quickly, to prove he reall wants to be in New York.

PatsSuck456 said:
Matt Leinart has told people in his inner circle that he's dying to play for the Jets. A door opened yesterday that could make it possible, but the Jets have their eye on another, less heralded Matt - Matt Schaub, the Falcons' backup quarterback.
-- New York Daily News

That's a shame. He'll be injured in no time under that OL. First Pennington, then Fiedler, then Testaverde, then Bollinger. Jets are a graveyard for QB's. If I were him, I'd lower my draft ranking and get on a decent team like the Fins. :lol:

Vertical Limit said:

nice post

:dolphins:

Juan Cribbs said:
noooo!! 2 losses a year for us.

I know your a diehard Leinart fan but come on now, that team is a wreck right now, even with him.

Back
Top Bottom