Leinart thinks he is amazing lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leinart thinks he is amazing lol

TAK

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He said he is a winner and that he is a Tom Brady type lol. I don't think he will have a very good career to be honest. Most first round QBs don't because they can't handle being on a losing team.

TAK said:
He said he is a winner and that he is a Tom Brady type lol. I don't think he will have a very good career to be honest. Most first round QBs don't because they can't handle being on a losing team.

Thats a terrible statment to make.

Tak, you couldn't be more wrong about Leinart. He's a franchise passer, with just beautiful touch and he IS a winner. He has a Brady-like arm. He's going to be a very fine NFL QB.

Boomer said:
Tak, you couldn't be more wrong about Leinart. He's a franchise passer, with just beautiful touch and he IS a winner. He has a Brady-like arm. He's going to be a very fine NFL QB.
I won't hold my breath. You may be right and I may just be flat out wrong but given the history of the draft and all the next big things most don't pan out. See Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Michael Vick(most overrated player ever), Alex Smith(he isn't looked at as a bust yet but give it two years. If you watched any of his games you would realize it now). For the tons of first rounders who don't pan out there ARE the few that do. Carson Palmer, Peyton Manning, and Ben Roethlisberger. I just think Leinart will be a bust but if he isn't then go him.

yes but you think leinart will be a bust based on nothing. you just chose to think he'll be a bust.

TAK said:
I won't hold my breath. You may be right and I may just be flat out wrong but given the history of the draft and all the next big things most don't pan out. See Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Michael Vick(most overrated player ever), Alex Smith(he isn't looked at as a bust yet but give it two years. If you watched any of his games you would realize it now). For the tons of first rounders who don't pan out there ARE the few that do. Carson Palmer, Peyton Manning, and Ben Roethlisberger. I just think Leinart will be a bust but if he isn't then go him.

Thats a very narrow minded point of view.

Juan Cribbs said:
yes but you think leinart will be a bust based on nothing. you just chose to think he'll be a bust.
Here are the reasons I think here will be a bust:

1. He had tons of talent around him, a great running game, and an extremely solid line and without the running game or line then he will be up the river without a paddle.

2.In the Rose Bowl when USC played against a good defense for once Leinart struggled and he was unable to right the ship and win.

3. I don't really think he is a very good leader like Vince young is.

Like Saban says, "Many players have the great athleticism and arm needed to be successful but just aren't leaders. You need a leader at quarterback."

So that is why I think he will be a bust.

SpeedRush99 said:
Based on what?!?!
Based on his performance in the Rose Bowl. Had he stepped up and been a leader they would have won. Instead he relied on Bush and White to do all the work.

TAK said:
Based on his performance in the Rose Bowl. Had he stepped up and been a leader they would have won. Instead he relied on Bush and White to do all the work.

So your basing that statement on one game, which the situation called for passing, not running. He did not rely on Bush and White, who by the way was playing very well.

LMAO. Vince Young was a one man show, and Matt Leinart was a pocket passer making everyone around him better.

Matt Leinart is far a better leader than Vince Young.

Someone give this guy the USC vs Notre Dame video.

SpeedRush99 said:
So your basing that statement on one game, which the situation called for passing, not running. He did not rely on Bush and White, who by the way was playing very well.
Yes this is based on the game that he gave up millions of dollars and going to the NFL as a number one pick for right after he won the Heisman for. Any game that you postpone/give up that much for should be a win especially if you are the second coming of Tom Brady or whatever everyone thinks he is.

Vertical Limit said:
LMAO. Vince Young was a one man show, and Matt Leinart was a pocket passer making everyone around him better.

Matt Leinart is far a better leader than Vince Young.

Someone give this guy the USC vs Notre Dame video.

Why not the USC vs Texas video :j?

TAK said:
he was 38-2 and as a starter. he's stepped up before. they threw the ball more in the 2nd half than in the 1st. bush didn't do much work at all in the 2nd half.

Juan Cribbs said:
he was 38-2 and as a starter. he's stepped up before. they threw the ball more in the 2nd half than in the 1st. bush didn't do much work at all in the 2nd half.

If you're referring to the rose bowl, then Bush's best half was the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom