Lendale White torn hammy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lendale White torn hammy

Marino2Clayton

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.
Reaction score
John Clayton during ESPN's draft special reported that Lendale White has a torn hamstring and will not be able to run until May.

I agree with Golic & Steak that even though he has a bad hammy it was still inexcusable for White to show up as a fat tub of goo at his pro day.

Kiper says that he is a late first or mid second round pick now, that could even fall to the third.

Great show so far they spent a good 15 minutes on Miami alone. Golic & Steak believe that it would be a miracle if Pep is ready in October, not even mentioning September. Steak also said that Matt Millon should be drug tested if he thinks that he can get a 3rd for Harrington.

If White falls to Miami's pick in the 3rd, I don't care how big a tub he is or how things look with Ricky -- that's just too good a value to pass up. It would be interesting to have Brown and White, too.

I liked White before Reggie blew up. I think he could be a great player but I have no idea how guys (professional athletes no less) can let themselves go at such an important time in their careers. I don't think anyone will snatch White before DeAngelo Williams now, and White will probably fall out into the late 2nd IMO.

White seems as disinterested in football as Ricky was a couple years ago. Next thing you know he's up in some mountains somewhere trying to find himself.

I think he will be chosen at the second round latest! If he drops to the third thats insane!

Marino2Clayton said:
John Clayton during ESPN's draft special reported that Lendale White has a torn hamstring and will not be able to run until May.

I agree with Golic & Steak that even though he has a bad hammy it was still inexcusable for White to show up as a fat tub of goo at his pro day.

Kiper says that he is a late first or mid second round pick now, that could even fall to the third.

Great show so far they spent a good 15 minutes on Miami alone. Golic & Steak believe that it would be a miracle if Pep is ready in October, not even mentioning September. Steak also said that Matt Millon should be drug tested if he thinks that he can get a 3rd for Harrington.
Golic and Salisbury Steak are doctors now too I think??? what do they know about DC's knee. :confused:

Roman529 said:
Golic and Salisbury Steak are doctors now too I think??? what do they know about DC's knee. :confused:

I just think they are comparing Pep's injuries to other players that they have had a similar injury.

Good... maybe this will bring his stock back down to reality...

pittsburgh will probably take him. A big between-the-tackles runner is just what they need to replace Bettis, and complements Willie Parker quite well

Stinks because before this, he could have went in front of us and now someone who we may have wanted will be taken.

Pocoloco said:
pittsburgh will probably take him. A big between-the-tackles runner is just what they need to replace Bettis, and complements Willie Parker quite well
he's not really a between-the-tackles guy, though. he SHOULD be, but he tries to do too much and will make too many moves when he should just be plowing straight ahead. he's like ron dayne.

GCD960 said:
Stinks because before this, he could have went in front of us and now someone who we may have wanted will be taken.
good point...

Jimmy James said:
If White falls to Miami's pick in the 3rd, I don't care how big a tub he is or how things look with Ricky -- that's just too good a value to pass up. It would be interesting to have Brown and White, too.
I agree. If he's still on the board in the third you take him. Especially since we dont know RW status.

Back
Top Bottom