Lendale White?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lendale White??

fish9954

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Ricky does go down for the year why not take Lendale with our First round pick? I think the one two punch is to our advantage in the backfield....

NO way dude, we have bigger needs right now, like LB(in case we don't get Arrington), Db, Ol etc

fish9954 said:
If Ricky does go down for the year why not take Lendale with our First round pick? I think the one two punch is to our advantage in the backfield....
Bro next time start this here in the draft forum.

FFIC

There are SOOOO many RBs in this draft that it wouldn't make sense to grab one that early, especially after taking Ronnie in the 1st last year. RBs you can get rounds 3-5 and still get quality.

We dont need a rb : /.Not only that I rather have Lawrence Marouney or w/e his name is :p

no we dont need another first round running back. running back is near the bottom of the list of needs.

fish9954 said:

I thought the dolphins had already fired spielman.

fish9954 said:

If Saban went on a crack binge... and decided to use the 1st round pick on a RB... We should take DeAngelo Williams before anybody. He is the best RB in the draft... and would compliment RonnieB much better than Lendale White...

fish9954 said:

If we trade down and get a 2nd round pick and White falls to the 2nd round maybe. other than that i think another RB is the last thing and Sabans mind.

Back
Top Bottom