Leonard Henry Named NFL Europe Offensive Player Of The Week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leonard Henry Named NFL Europe Offensive Player Of The Week

Originally posted by dolphan39
he was inactive every game - he needs some playing experience

Yeah he does. That's what preseason is for. If he plays a full season up there, he'll be worn out come NFL time. If Minor was back for sure, this would be less of an issue to me.

Originally posted by phinman1

Yeah he does. That's what preseason is for. If he plays a full season up there, he'll be worn out come NFL time. If Minor was back for sure, this would be less of an issue to me.
Minor is participating in the offseason program and has only 9 more days to get signed as a RFA - to a contract the Phins w/not match.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29

Smonton does not have the size or ability, IMO of Henry, so the comparison is not that good. I have never thought of Simonton as a pro prospect, great college player but that is it. BUt I do believe Henry has ability, I just don't know how much. But if I was cruelly forced to chose either one to be my everydown back in a crunch, I would pick Henry 11 times out of 10.
Henry shouldn't have a problem getting MVP honors then. Guess we'll have to see.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Henry shouldn't have a problem getting MVP honors then. Guess we'll have to see.

Don't get me wrong, henry doesn't automatically get the MVP because he has talent. Does the most talented player always win the Heisman? No, the most successful ones do. But success in lower leagues does not always translate into big league success, as we all know.

There is a point wrapped up in there somewhere....

Originally posted by Justasportsfan

Ken Simonton (rb) was last years NFLE MVP. I thik he's still in the bills practice squad.

Robert Baker didn't get the MVP awards, but he did awesome as a WR and also on returns, but yet Miami sent him packing, then the Vikings did as well I believe. Like a lot of stuff, it seems to be a crapshoot to see if any player can be that next breakout NFLE to breakout in the NFL. Time will tell I guess.

ON A SIDENOTE: I know he wasn't listed on the Madden04 Dolphins roster, but to ask a stupid question--is he listed anywhere else? It's not really a big deal since I went ahead and just created him instead.

Back
Top Bottom