Leslie Shepherd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leslie Shepherd

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I know a day late and a dollar short but what the hell happened to him. I know he is not a premeir wideout in the NFL but him and Jay seemed to have a pretty good rapport. Why did the fins never try to resign him and is he so bad that no other team had any interest?? Or was Leslie just done with football. I know we are set at WR with CC SR and CC JR so I am not saying bring back Shepherd but have just always been curious about why there was no interest in him after 2000.

I think he retired. But I'm not sure.

He did. he signed a ceremonial contract with Redskins and retired a 'Skin......

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I know a day late and a dollar short but what the hell happened to him. I know he is not a premeir wideout in the NFL but him and Jay seemed to have a pretty good rapport. Why did the fins never try to resign him and is he so bad that no other team had any interest?? Or was Leslie just done with football. I know we are set at WR with CC SR and CC JR so I am not saying bring back Shepherd but have just always been curious about why there was no interest in him after 2000.

He had to retire due to injuries..Leslie Sheperd wasn't a bad wide out at all.

I was actually pretty excited when we got him, but he did not fit the sytem we were not a throw down the field offense(and were still not) which is the type of receiver he was.

Back
Top Bottom