Less than 100 days till Houston! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Less than 100 days till Houston!

:hitself: :hitself: :hitself: :hitself: :hitself: Are we there yet???

JT will get 8 sacks and break the record :)

sorry to break into that, but its still 104 days till houston...sorry......:lol:

Speaking of first games ,Just wondering.....

The bills play the Pats for season opener. Who would you want to see win that game?

As far as I'm concerned the bills is and should be considered the underdog of the division. Simply because both the Jets and Pats own us and until we beat them (despite the Jets losing key players) they own us.

As for the fins, I will admit, they underachieved. A very talented team that barring injuries and improvement on the coaching side, could be considered the favorite.

Some guys here will use their hatred for the bills to chose Pats to win over the bills. Fair enough, but the Pats should be more of a threat to the fins because of Bellichik.

ZonK , I hope you don't mind my asking this on your thread. If you do, let me know. I'll delete it. No smack intended on my part.

Originally posted by zonk39
I can't wait to hear that first national athem.

I hear yah, but I would much rather get pumped with the starting lineups. :D

GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by Migs182005

I hear yah, but I would much rather get pumped with the starting lineups. :D

GO DOLPHINS!

Agreed!

I bet Joe Robbie Stadium will go nuts the first time Junior is announced.

Heh, be nice to see a tie!

I'd say Bills to lose. I think they may give us more problems then the Pats for no apparent reason..

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Heh, be nice to see a tie!

I'd say Bills to lose. I think they may give us more problems then the Pats for no apparent reason..

for some reason i think we should all cheer for the bills to win because the pats are the still tougher to beat than buffalo, despite the fact that we were swept by the bills last season.

Back
Top Bottom