Less Than 31 Hours Till The Start Of The Draft, Are You Ready? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Less Than 31 Hours Till The Start Of The Draft, Are You Ready?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm actually nervous as I know t-baum will be in the war room. Just hoping we don't do something dumb but I'm freaking ready. What I'd hate is for us to trade up or to draft a DT at 11. Almost anything else I'll be ok

as dolphins fans we must plan to be disappointed. I am mentally preparing myself for Vea, feels like a Miami move to fill a hole that we created in the offseason

i can't believe the premiere of Avengers: Infinity War is at the same time as the draft.

I have to record it and watch it when we get home from the movie! argh!

Bring it on, we always do something whack on Draft night, I just hope that something works out.

Has there ever been a worse team than us on 1st round picks? Outside of Jake long it's been a long time since we drafted an all pro in round 1. One of these years we will get it right.

One good thing about time zones, I can see Avengers at a sensible time and be back home way in advance of the Draft. Then its just a case of whether I can stay awake till our pick!

i can't believe the premiere of Avengers: Infinity War is at the same time as the draft.

I have to record it and watch it when we get home from the movie! argh!
I feel you on that but i have tickets for me and my son on Saturday night. I put the draft 1st.

Back
Top Bottom