Let me ask you guys this....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let me ask you guys this.......

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Over the last 10 years or so we had our share of Dolphin follies, keystone cops, Benny hill football and finding creative ways to lose. But waking up this morning and just thinking about that game last night...........

was that not one of the most gut wrenching games we watched them play in a long time???? We had the season on the line so that had a lot to do with it. But we deserved it so much and just the way the field position was going back and forth in the 4th and overtime and winning it on a safety with the ball about an inch on the goal line, just crazy stuff. It took me about an hour and a half to even get to sleep. I was on my couch contorting in a 1000 different positions watching this game. The way our losses are scripted I just kept waiting for that Thill sack and fumble. Thank god we got over that

My Brother, that was a EFFing GUT Wrenching game. I thought the lord was taking me away when they kicked that field goal with 124 to play. Grimes INT was great news/bad news. You could tell our D was Gassed. I was shocked they didnt bring Bernardi into focus earlier in the game. We always have problems with his type.

HOLY COW, yes tha was a game for the ages. the last two losses have been incredibly taxing on me ( and my family). I believe games like last night is what the definition of re-incarnation comes from.

Lastly living in Cincinnati for the past 7 years, seeing them win in Nati the last two times, and again last night- HELL YA that was one for the ages!

I think I experienced every emotion you can during this game. I am happy we played a solid game of football and turned it into a W. SOOO good to wake up and feel in a great mood over that win.

Hell yea!!!! My stomach was turning the entire 2nd half and Overtime.

It was a weird game that left Miami's D in a tough spot for the 2nd half. I have never been so torn over a interception for a TD but after the cheering stops both my Son & myself knew the Bengals were going to run over them due to fatigue and get it right back. It was a strange flow to the whole 2nd half that almost beat Miami by itself. I think the coaches needed to sub more freely to keep some players rested...OR they need to get in better shape. They were burnt toast..

Great win, but I'm not eating the cheese. ALL the same warts showed up in this game. The main difference was that Cameron Wake came alive again after being dormant for a month. Dalton also did everything he could to give the game away. Even with 4 turnovers in our fvor, the game was still tied! Ridiculous.

My position stands, the only way for this regime to save themselves is to make the playoffs. Short of that, they should all be fired.

It was a great game and great finish. Though I woke up and had to check my phone at around 4:00AM just to make sure the score was still the same. For some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that the refs were going to pull a Dolphins/Patriots 2000 game and restart the game and say it wasn't a safety.

Back
Top Bottom