Let me eat my Crow from my previous post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let me eat my Crow from my previous post

Carmelo2680

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok, im sorry i was wrong. the game was much closer than i predicted, its 38-17 with 3:50 left. I suck at calling it. Except i was right about the team. Secondary, trash, defense line, Ahh not the the worst, line backers solid. Offense, recievers okay, tight ends, still need another good one, running backs????? cutting ricky was not the best move. and our oline on the right side is the worst it can be. So again when i said 48-13, i wasnt to far off. Also, i mentioned we were the worst in the league with passes against us of 20 yards or more. like i said before, im not a troll, and im definitly not a patriots fan. Im someone who knows alot about this team and cannot understand why people who get paid to put this team together could not have done the job to get it right.

I read your earlier thread. You called it. No sense getting all worked up for nothing. Same 'ol fins.

you, know, i honestly wish i was on here saying i was wrong and they won. Buts its like how? how? in 13 years they just keep giving us mediocre, i admit that at least they went after some stars. but i mean the secondary needed alot of help, you had asmugah or however you spell it, and you had meriweather who would be definitly a budget upgarde and it was like nah were good, and its the same old same old.even before that with marino it was every year ok this is it, and it was just jeartbreak after heart break, except at least then it was once a year towards the end, now its every sunday.

Back
Top Bottom