Let the Bronco invasion begin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the Bronco invasion begin

Atlas#7

Go Broncos
Reaction score
I must say I like this forum. Too bad we don't play the Fins every week.

Welcome aboard... please keep the smack talk in the "Depths of the Sea". If you care to be objective, feel free to post in this forum.

phinphanphrommi said:
Welcome aboard... please keep the smack talk in the "Depths of the Sea". If you care to be objective, feel free to post in this forum.

Indeed!

In fact, I'll move this to the welcome forum, since it's :topic: for the main...

Welcome to FinHeaven... keep it real with the TOS, and enjoy your stay!

Good to see you Atlas! The Smack talk is limited to the smack talk forum for visitors. Residents apparently are permited to do so in any thread they choose.

Kaylore said:
Good to see you Atlas! The Smack talk is limited to the smack talk forum for visitors. Residents apparently are permited to do so in any thread they choose.

I guess we are the punching bags. Until the game starts anyway

Kaylore said:

Some of our most popular posters have been banned for 24 hours or so for getting out of line these mods run a tight ship.
I would probably get a time out if they knew some of the things I think :lol:

It's always good to hear from a Bronco fan that the site is nice you should check out Finheaven everyonce in awhile even though your a Broncos fan.

to my fellow broncos fans, hey!:rawk:

to the phin fans, my regards. :baghead:

Welcome..

Im a reg and got banned for posting a pic of fake doodoo in relation to our team's performance during a preseason game.. So its not only visitors who get the ban stick wielded upon them.

I just wonder where all these Donkey fans will be Sunday around 4 pm after their little football team takes on the chin from the Dolphins.

pigskinguy said:
I just wonder where all these Donkey fans will be Sunday around 4 pm after their little football team takes on the chin from the Dolphins.

I don't know about the other Bronco fans but I am gonna be here after the game win or lose Sunday. I have no reason of leaving unless I was ban. You guys seem like pretty cool people I wouldn't mind staying. I will even cheer for the phins after the game against my Broncos is over.

Btw since this is a introduce yourself thread my name is Mike yes im a bronco fan im 23yrs old. If anybody has any questions for me please feel free to ask :)

welderpat said:
Some of our most popular posters have been banned for 24 hours or so for getting out of line these mods run a tight ship.
I would probably get a time out if they knew some of the things I think :lol:
thinking is allowed, recommended even.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom