Let the Dolphin Apologist POST here!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the Dolphin Apologist POST here!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
I know there are good amount of you here. PLease post here. Type away Oliver. Let it ride.

And I'd rather have a brain fart against the Houston Texans than against the New York Jets, New England Patriots, or Buffalo Bills. And, I would rather it be the first game of the season than the 6th game. All is not lost.

We had to play a perfect game to win. Your team was very good, I hope you win the rest of the way.

You need to stop taunting individual posters, Denny.

Thank you.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
And I'd rather have a brain fart against the Houston Texans than against the New York Jets, New England Patriots, or Buffalo Bills. And, I would rather it be the first game of the season than the 6th game. All is not lost.

Good point. If we are going to play the worst game of the year, better we do it in week ONE than week SEVENTEEN.

On the plus side Jay Williams played well, Fletcher didn't kill us, Seau still has some gas, and C. Chambers looked awesome. Let's not burn the band wagon yet. They sh*t the bed today but we have 15 games left.

The Texans are not a bad football team. Still, Miami should not have lost at home in the season opener against a team that had like 4 wins last year.

Originally posted by DiehardTexan
We had to play a perfect game to win. Your team was very good, I hope you win the rest of the way.

Thanks man and the best of luck to your team. I thought they were impressive last year even though they won like 2 games. Its still really impressive to see you guys beat two respected playoff caliber teams(a lot of people thought Dallas was better last year) on opening day.

And I hope you weren't being sarcastic..;)

Originally posted by AirVick
The Texans are not a bad football team. Still, Miami should not have lost at home in the season opener against a team that had like 4 wins last year.

That's very true. I don't think anyone outside of Houston knew how good this Texans team would be. They are really in a nice place. Very impressive. Still, our "allstar" team should get their lunch money taken from them like that. No excuses for no sacks, no INTs, no pressure, 87 yards in penalties, and just flat out poor execution.

Originally posted by RikWriter
There is no positive spin on this game.
No I wasn't, I meant every thing I said, The phins are my second team. I was rooting for them before we got the Texans here in Houston. Good luck to you again, go and WIN the East and hope to see you in Houston for the superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom