Let The New Era Begin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let The New Era Begin

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
man im just soooooo looking forward to this season a new coach new attitude sometimes change is good.im just glad that wayne went out and got the rite guy for the job saban is going to turn this franchise back to it's winning tradition.the dolphins are the wininiest team in nfl history and last year was the worst year i have ever experinced as a fan just a tough pill to swallow it can only get better. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :rocker:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
man im just soooooo looking forward to this season a new coach new attitude sometimes change is good.im just glad that wayne went out and got the rite guy for the job saban is going to turn this franchise back to it's winning tradition.the dolphins are the wininiest team in nfl history and last year was the worst year i have ever experinced as a fan just a tough pill to swallow it can only get better. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :rocker:
Can I get a HELL YA my children!!!!!!!

i really like the direction that the team is headed in...i expect a 10-6 record this year and things to go up from there...no one can say that we are going to win a super bowl in the saban era but i really like our chances...

10-6 is possible but be happy to go .500 after last seasons flop. The one bright spot was beating New England. I was a Miami fan for 3 hours that day lol.

Back
Top Bottom