Let the speculation begin! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the speculation begin!

Surtain over Chambers any day, but his value to other teams is higher since great CB's are harder to find than great WR's. The only good thing about trading Surtain is then we can afford Ricky.

Re: The latest I heard....

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
From a fellow Fin fan who I believe is a reliable source said that the Saints want our #1 pick, a future draft pick (unknown) and check this one out.....Patrick Surtain or Chris Chambers....LOL! I'm sure Wannie is not considering trading away Surtain or Chambers in this deal, BUT if we were to pull this trade off who would you let let go?

If it was my decision I would say Surtain and his huge cap #. But in a perfect world I wouldn't trade either one away.

What would you guys do?
i'm not too sure who i let go. losing the picks are the same as getting somebody from the draft. chambers, NO, he has too much potential! pat "loaf of bread" surtain, he's good, but he CAN lose games for ya!

I would deal Surtain and a first rounder for Williams I guess, but it isn't a deal that I would do right away after hearing it. Surtain is kinda overrated, and we still have Fletcher speaking of first round picks.

Surtain- NO
Chambers- NO
This years first round pick + next years third + Fletcher- YES

That is what I would give up for Williams. Nothing more.

i agree...........

Originally posted by dolfan87
Surtain- NO
Chambers- NO
This years first round pick + next years third + Fletcher- YES

That is what I would give up for Williams. Nothing more.
no use in selling our selves down the tubes!:D

How about we send them Derrick Rodgers, our 1st, our 5th, and our 3rd.

We get: Williams and their 2nd

Then in the second we'll draft Trev Faulk, Levar Fisher, or Dwight Freeny

Or we could draft someone like Marc Colombo or Levi Jones in the 2nd and get a LB in the 4th round.

Originally posted by booyeah_

Or we could draft someone like Marc Colombo or Levi Jones in the 2nd and get a LB in the 4th round.

They won't accept that trade, Rodgers doesn't have a lot of value. And if we did that trade we would only have one second rounder (we dealt the other) and a fourth rounder. That deal would be ok but its never gonna happen.

What about this trade?

Our 1st, 3rd, 5th, and Fletcher

For Williams and a 3rd rounder

Is that more realistic?

What about this trade?

Our 1st, 3rd, 5th, and Fletcher

For Williams and a 3rd rounder

Is that more realistic?

Sounds realistic. I kinda hope that TB offers us picks so that they can talk to Norv, and then he says no. We could keep the picks.:)

Since NO #1 need is supposedly LB that makes sense, but who knows what they want for Ricky. And I like it because dump Rodgers big contract. :cool:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
They need CB, and for Ricky they will ask for Surtain.
they don't need a CB, they have Jerry Wilson ;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom