Let the Terrell Owens sweepstakes begin.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let the Terrell Owens sweepstakes begin..

Owens WILL NOT be a Dolphin next year, period, end of story. He'll simply be too expensive and he does not play well with others; not Miami's type of guy (remember the Darryl Gardner thing?)

Originally posted by Cranx
Owens WILL NOT be a Dolphin next year, period, end of story. He'll simply be too expensive and he does not play well with others; not Miami's type of guy (remember the Darryl Gardner thing?)

I remember how productive DG was until his back problems..you may be right in terms of money, but I'd take TO's production on the field. Like I said, I think there's enough Stars on this team to mute his mouth.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

I remember how productive DG was until his back problems..you may be right in terms of money, but I'd take TO's production on the field. Like I said, I think there's enough Stars on this team to mute his mouth.

There aren't enough stars in the entire universe to mute that gaping mouth!

Owens is a good WR with a bad attitude. I could definitely see Philly being interested because they don't have a true #1 WR and it is definitely one of their top needs.

Originally posted by Cranx

and on that note, the sweepstakes just ended for the Miami Dolphins.

I too have heard he is going to Atlanta....not sure if thats his hometown or his college town....did he attend Univeristy of Georgia??...

BTW, we play the Niners on the road next year, as long as hes not a Niner,Bill, Patsie or Jet, Heh im happy.

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
Reminiscent of the Deion Sanders world tour of the '90's...I expect Owens to do a 20 city tour in the next few months.

First stop...Philly?

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/7765853.htm

First stop Philly and he may visit other places but I don;t beleive they are going to let a playmaker like him slip away b/c they are a playmaker away from the superbowl

If he comes for a visit we'd be pleasently suprised.

If he leaves without a contract, there will be rioting :D

Owens is making it known he would like to be an Eagle. Couple that with the fans, and media lobbying, he'll probably get a look. I just don't see this happening though.

He doesn't fit the description that their FO usually targets.

Back
Top Bottom