Let The Trading Begin! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let The Trading Begin!

Iamlegend said:
Thats very foolish of you to try and say they need us more then we need them. They already said their not interested in trading with us.
I suppose it is possible that they are sincere if they contend that they are 'not interested' in trading with us.
I would argue that they could also be posturing. Again, look at their roster. They need CB help more than we need RB help.
Anyway, just becuase you hear something in the 'wash' doesn't make it so...look at the facts.

I've been on here for a couple of days now, and reading all this about what other teams need and what the Dolphins can do for a trade here and there.................
maybe we're not that bad off as it first seems! Maybe?

If we are looking at trades I would like to see 2 deals go down. Ontarrio Smith for a 3rd from the Vikes. And Ogun for Gardner and a first which I dont see happening but would be more than happy with a 2nd. Thus giving us another WR for this season and a dang good trio for next, retaining two first day picks next year plus moving up from a 3rd to a 2nd, and getting a young talented RB. If the Gardener deal by some miracle does get us a 1st then we are wide open as far as options. We could trade either up or down.

So far, most who have commented believe that the four proposed deals are too biased in the Dolphins favor.

If we were to role play the Chicago scenerio, I wonder what we would learn?
So you are Chicago, and you need a pass rush, you like OGun. What can you part with in order to get Miami to let him go? Remember, you also need to free up salary cap room to make this work...make an offer...

Back
Top Bottom