Let's all boycott ESPN!! Aren't you tired of that Network!!??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's all boycott ESPN!! Aren't you tired of that Network!!???

SoCal Finatic

Club Member
Reaction score
You flip on ESPN to watch Fin highlights Sunday Night and catch that chopped up hack job "Blitz" or whatever the heck is now ( I MISS THE OLD NFL PRIMETIME!) and all they talk about AAAALLLLLLLL they talk abbout is The Jets, is Sanchez's Pinky hurt, he has no talent around him, boo- hoo. What about Tebow, blah blah blah. Then they switch over to slobbering all over Tom Brady and the Patriots. Then they discuss, "what's wrong with the Cowboys". That's it....Tired of it!! That's ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!! I couldn't even FIND Fins highlights after watching for more than an hour! The Media Bias drives me insane!! I'm not even speaking about just the Fins, becaUSE i KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY, START WINNING AND WE'LL SEE SOME RESPECT, etc.

But that won't MATTER! How do I know???

Let's look around the league... Can't Find 49er's storylines anywhere, ESPN coould care less about the fact that the Texans DOMINATED the Jets, instead of talking about this talented team they whine about the Boo Hoo Jets. Noone Cares!!

Even the Super Bowl Champ Giants get les coverage than the above mentioned "Big 3" that they love to cover!

We could win three rings in a row, and it wouldn't change ANYTHING!! ESPN would be babbling on for hours about Tony Romo's latest collapse or how many 5 yard passes Brady turned into touchdowns.

Ok I'm done ranting, so I'm turning off ESPN, even though as an out of Town Fins fan (Zero Coverage on local news) I'll stick to online coverage and FINHEAVEN.COM !!

Boycott that hasbeen network ESPN! Turn it off!!:hclap:

I was just thinking about this the other day...

Every company or business has serious competition - Coke & Pepsi, Apple & Microsoft, AT&T & Verizon & T-Mobile, MSNBC & Fox News.

Why is there no competition for ESPN? Blows my mind. Sports is a multi-billion dollar business throughout this country, in yet there is just one news outlet on TV that gets to tell the story? Makes no sense.

I watch NFL Network. ESPN is a joke. Very media biased and a lot of their analysts don't know jack ****.

I don't watch the NFL Network or ESPN during the week. If I want highlights, I go to NFL.com (if I didn't see the game). For any other Dolphins info, I come here. I don't need to sit in front of the TV for hours hoping they kiss my team's ass.

It does nothing for me personally.

I don't get ESPN here (well we do but its not the same) but going by the website it doesn't seem to produce all that much good content. NFL network is far from amazing but I do watch that and its my main source of NFL news.... outside of the finnsiders, I know that show is sugarcoated and has to have a positive spin on things but I watch it every day and I like the hosts.

Yeah this thread isn't going to do anything. Everyone will continue to watch, you will watch eventually as well.

Reason there is no competition is because ESPN has contractual rights with every major station - NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, etc. There is never going to be any competition and ESPN will remain the only major sports news station on TV.

Fu** ESPN. They're non live sports programming is absolute garbage. Only watch for the live sporting events.

They try to shape the agenda and hope the sheep will buy into whatever bullsh** story lines they want to push. Tebow, the Jets, Cowboys, the ridiculous LInsanity crap. Whatever. Thing is, it works. You tell people what is important, and the many dumb a**** around will think it's important and tune in. They create the sports narrative. They're insulting to any sports fan w a brain, but as was mentioned up above, there is little to no competition. Hopefully some network will rise. Of course, then they will turn to crap as well.

I don't watch the NFL Network or ESPN during the week. If I want highlights, I go to NFL.com (if I didn't see the game). For any other Dolphins info, I come here. I don't need to sit in front of the TV for hours hoping they kiss my team's ass.

It does nothing for me personally.

Sadly, it seems most here need validation from the Main Stream Sports media.

Outside of live games, I havent watched that **** in years. No need for a boycott. Occasionally if Im extremely bored I will put something on from that network, but usually its just for laughs.

I watch Sportscenter when I get up for the topical headlines. There's nowhere else to get the news
on sports really. Not at 3 AM CST anyways.

Whats funny to me is that this is why I first thought they made sights such as ESPNDallas and ESPNNewYork, etc etc, so they could spread the love throughout the sports world. Nope! Whats worse then that you ask?!?!?!?!?! ESPNEWS I now compare to MTV2 because neither serve their intended purpose anymore.

Back
Top Bottom