Let's calm down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's calm down

jovanwolf

Active Roster
Reaction score
Today's game sucked. No doubt. But this should not be a major indicator of how our team will pull through the rest of the season. I can't seem to forget the turn-around the Dolphins had last season, and that loss to the Cardinals was even worse for me than this one.

Yes, we lost by a good margin, but a major part of that was our own fault. Other posts on here have people saying they wish this win was just a product of Atlanta being good and not the Dolphins sucking. I disagree. Because if this was contributed to the Dolphins sucking then it is within their power to change it. The Dolphins just need to get their head together, calm themselves down, and mentally prepare for the Colts. If we can turn ourselves around like we did last year, and not make stupid mistakes, than I think we will repeat the success we had.

I guess my point is, I wouldn't let this one game determine my perception of the Dolphins quite yet. Give me a couple more and if the Dolphins still have not recovered than I will be ready to look ahead to next year.

Have faith, believe in the Dolphins' ability to bounce back, and I think we may surprise some folks with a win against the Colts.

GO DOLPHINS!!:woot:

You gotta give props to the Falcons. SOMEBODY lit a fire under those players and their fans today. They were FIRED UP. I wish our fans were that loud for EVERY home game. It was intimidating to the Dolphins a little bit I'm sure. Our guys have to learn how to deal with hostile environments like that and STAY confident and focused no matter what is going on.

i think, as hard as it was to watch we are a very good team. this will gets us going! did you see how pissed Sparano was! at least it was a non confrence game. BTW tony G is amazing!

Of course you are right. I don't mean to take away anything from the Falcons, they played a great game. I am just saying that those turnovers on our side helped them quite a bit. If we could keep those down like we did last year, tough teams like this may not be so out of reach to beat as we may think.

I'm not worried...hey no matter how you look at it you're not going to win a game with four turnovers...Fasano fumbled in the Red Zone going into half time now the game was 10-0...he also fumbled on the 30 thats another potential score...Jake Long got ownded its very uncharacterictic of these two to make these kind of mistakes...Vernon Carey didn't hold is own either...with that said I think adjustments will be made...its only the first game...i would have loved a win but it is a long season

i think, as hard as it was to watch we are a very good team. this will gets us going! did you see how pissed Sparano was! at least it was a non confrence game. BTW tony G is amazing!

The offensive line does not seem as nasty and as physical as last year.
Hopefully the intensity that Atlanta displayed will serve as a lesson learned.
I thought the defense played great today. They kept us in the game.
The secondary had a few holes, but I think that will get corrected.

The Falcons were fired up but we should of taken advantage of their aggressiveness, I'm not scared, if anything it gives us more of a reason to destroy the Colts on monday night. Guess were not setting the turnover record this year LOL

Back
Top Bottom