Lets change it up in the bye week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets change it up in the bye week

Originally posted by Muck
How about Greg Jones of FSU?? I think he's gonna be a solid NFL RB.

Also, I'd love to see the Phins take a chance on WR Anquan Boldin (if we could steal him).

Hey Muck I was thinking the same thing about Anquan Boldin....

Dajesus, I did not see you Lorenzen post. The guy is a load to bring down. Have not seen him enough to know about his footwork, but he is interesting.

My prediction for the late draft surprise will be QB Phillip Rivers for NC State, with his 163.2 QB Rating, 16 TD, 2134 passing yards and extreme poise in the pocket, I look for him to be a solid contender for a starting spot somewhere on the next level.

Originally posted by Phintaztik
My prediction for the late draft surprise will be QB Phillip Rivers for NC State, with his 163.2 QB Rating, 16 TD, 2134 passing yards and extreme poise in the pocket, I look for him to be a solid contender for a starting spot somewhere on the next level.

Your pick would not be surprise. Rivers is a Jr and will deffinitly be a first round choice when he comes out, but from what I have not heard I would think he is staying for his senior year. If all the Jrs stay the 2004 draft will most likely be the better QB draft. With the likes of Rivers, Grossman, Lorrenzen, Clausen, and the guy every coach will be after if he stays for his senoir year Manning, the 2004 draft would slaughter the 2003 in terms of quality. You would also have to throw in the thought of Greene from Georgia and Rix from Fla St comming out as Jrs since they both have started for 3 years already.

Just to have proof that I said this back when. Ragone will turn out to be the best QB of the 2003 class.

Daejus -- Grossman?????

The guy sucks ... he is just like every other UF QB from the Spurrier era only this time an NFL team doesn't have to waste a high pick on him to realize he sucks. Although that being said I agree with everyone else you said (Cluasen is on the bubble though in my mind).

I like Charlie Rogers at the next level ... he'll be exciting no doubt. This should be a good receiving draft altogether with the likes of Rogers, Roy Williams and Kelly Washington coming out.

The main thing that seperates Grossman from the other UF qbs is his arm strength. He has a cannon for an arm and is very accurate. His problem right now is his foot work, if he can fix that his senior year he will be a top 15 pick. Your right though going to Florida was the worst thing he could have done for his NFL career.

What about Duff from ND? I have no idea what he runs in the 40, and that is the huge for a CBs draft status. He has all the intangable though. I don't think I have ever seen 1 player force or make so many turn overs.

Brian Banks is a Junior or a sophmore? I think he has plenty of upside.The guy reminds me a little of bit of Vick.He has an arm and he has speed.

In 2004, DJ Shockley, will be a dominatiing QB for UGA. He is already posting great numbers as a true freshman. I see Michael Vick in him although even Vick was playin on the same level as this kid when he was a freshman.

Back
Top Bottom