lets get another going here!

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Originally posted by dolfan06
what dolphin recovered the most opponents fumbles for a career? there are two tied for 1st!
may well guess:

Many Fernandez and Bob Baumhower
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Re: Re: lets get another going here!

Originally posted by dolphan39
may well guess:

Many Fernandez and Bob Baumhower
baumhower is correct, but bob only played with the other for 1 year!;)
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Re: Re: Re: lets get another going here!

Originally posted by dolfan06
baumhower is correct, but bob only played with the other for 1 year!;)
Bill Stanfill :confused:
 

scotgif

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Location
Naples, Fla.
I'm gonna take a stab and say Nick B. Just not sure if the timing overlapped, or not.
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
bingo!

Originally posted by relive1972
Dick Anderson and Bob Baumhower
glad you got it, just love that screen name, i've been reliving 72 for about 29 years now!

btw, they both had 17 recoveries!
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
you know there had to be some hard hitting in that defensive backfield for a safety to lead in fumbles!
 

relive1972

Premium Member
Joined
May 3, 2002
Messages
847
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
Pensacola
Re: bingo!

Originally posted by dolfan06
glad you got it, just love that screen name, i've been reliving 72 for about 29 years now!

btw, they both had 17 recoveries!
Thanks 06! I've been reliving that team myself for that long. Looks like we may finally have a team that can relive some of those memories on the field.

This is fun, got anymore trivia?
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Re: Re: bingo!

Originally posted by relive1972


Thanks 06! I've been reliving that team myself for that long. Looks like we may finally have a team that can relive some of those memories on the field.

This is fun, got anymore trivia?
yes i do! what fin has the most blocked kicks in his career? for a season?
 

relive1972

Premium Member
Joined
May 3, 2002
Messages
847
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
Pensacola
Re: Re: Re: bingo!

Originally posted by dolfan06
yes i do! what fin has the most blocked kicks in his career? for a season?
Career-Curtis Johnson (9)

Season-Wahoo McDaniel (4)
 
Top Bottom