Lets Get it Started | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Get it Started

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is nothin but a Postive thread... If ya got gipes about certain players or coaches, this thread is not for ya, Im pumped and excited to be a "finfan for life" and come Sunday its just another day in the trenches for da fins. They will be a Success, They will prevail any and all adversity, because they are destined for Greatness

anyone who is not totally psyched about the fins rite now ..shoud have their head examied...

Sunday is going to ROCK!! I can't wait. This is FINALLY going to be our year. It's been a long time coming, but that's just going to make it that much sweeter.

Originally posted by corona683
anyone who is not totally psyched about the fins rite now ..shoud have their head examied...
wrong...you have good reason to be excited, you're team is looking good...but remember, you started 5-1 last year and things went downhill fast...you guys are no strangers to fast starts...I'm not trying to incite smack, I'm just saying that some finfans might not be excited yet--because of that fact.

I'm going to enjoy every win. Everyone will see how good the Phins are. Take care of October and November and December will take care of itself.

Originally posted by corona683
If ya got gipes about certain players or coaches, this thread is not for ya

Wanny sucks.

Im pumped...but im more pumped for October 27th!!! Boy I love living in California

I cant believe I just said that...hmmmm GO FINS!!

Originally posted by Snickersbps
Im pumped...but im more pumped for October 27th!!! Boy I love living in California

I cant believe I just said that...hmmmm GO FINS!!

Dontch mean Kolefourneya? ;)

I have never... EVER... seen a group of DB's playing this lights out, especially aginst the likes of guys like Drew Bledsoe and Kerry Collins. Amazing!

i´m pumped , but i have to stick for nfl.com this weekend, as there is no coverage of this game in germany, GO PHINS !!!!!!

and junior if ya hear me, stay off this game, get another week of rest, we need you more next sunday against the pets......

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

wrong...you have good reason to be excited, you're team is looking good...but remember, you started 5-1 last year and things went downhill fast...you guys are no strangers to fast starts...I'm not trying to incite smack, I'm just saying that some finfans might not be excited yet--because of that fact.

Couldn't just stay off this one thread, could you?
Nowhere to be found after the Jills get smoked, but here now to try and piss in everyone's wheaties.

im pumped....and excited....about this game only........we should go in there and own the jag......expect to do it.........fight like hell and make it happen......
= winning attitude............and when this game goes up in the win column......
THEN......I'll begin to get pumped ........and excited

Back
Top Bottom