Lets Get it Started | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Get it Started

Junior is sidelined this week and I agree he should be. I'm just glad too have Ruddy back. :o] Gooooo Miami will be listening too the Mad Dog from WQAMMMM

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

wrong...you have good reason to be excited, you're team is looking good...but remember, you started 5-1 last year and things went downhill fast...you guys are no strangers to fast starts...I'm not trying to incite smack, I'm just saying that some finfans might not be excited yet--because of that fact.

A lot of people have been talking about miami beginning the season great, but ending bad. I guess people forget, but this year miami didnt start great; Right now things are good, but dont forget we lost to houston in the season opener. That hasnt happened in forever, especially at home. So, in my eyes, we already had the "December collapse, " just in september. To me, that lose was very important, and I think will help us get into the post season.

Originally posted by corona683
anyone who is not totally psyched about the fins rite now ..shoud have their head examied...

Amen to that, I know I'm pumped! I mean if it weren't for that slip up against the Texans at the beginning of the season, boy we'd be looking even better!

Back
Top Bottom