Let's Get Positive!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Get Positive!!!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Alright, alright!!!.....I'll get positive.:D :D :D

I'm very optimistic about this season believe it or not....

The Offense : This new look offense has been looking much improved. The off-season signing of OC N. Turner has really made me very happy. This guy knows how to confuse defenses, and he'll get everyone on our offense involved as much as possible. The addition of RB R. Williams was huge, as was the drafting of TE R. McMichael......

BIG THINGS ON OFFENSE THIS SEASON!!!!

I wish I could say the same about our defense, but I'm still waiting for them to prove themselves as of today. Beating the expansion club from Houston didn't prove too much as far as I'm concerned......

Prior to that game, the Phinz had given up an average of like 150 yards per game on defense....Until that number goes to about 90, I'll still be questioning them as a unit....

PHINZ RULE!!!!....NOW THAT'S POSITIVE!!!:fire:

You're getting there..Blitz..The D will be okay..

Blitz..............

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Alright, alright!!!.....I'll get positive.:D :D :D

I'm very optimistic about this season believe it or not....

The Offense : This new look offense has been looking much improved. The off-season signing of OC N. Turner has really made me very happy. This guy knows how to confuse defenses, and he'll get everyone on our offense involved as much as possible. The addition of RB R. Williams was huge, as was the drafting of TE R. McMichael......

BIG THINGS ON OFFENSE THIS SEASON!!!!

I wish I could say the same about our defense, but I'm still waiting for them to prove themselves as of today. Beating the expansion club from Houston didn't prove too much as far as I'm concerned......

Prior to that game, the Phinz had given up an average of like 150 yards per game on defense....Until that number goes to about 90, I'll still be questioning them as a unit....

PHINZ RULE!!!!....NOW THAT'S POSITIVE!!!:fire:

That's more like it!:cool: :eat: I knew you had it in you...........:eat: :band:

BLITZ, I doubt that many others will understand this, but didn`t you used to have similar discussions with T about JT?

I agree. I even dare to think that the Williams/Konrad tandem could realisticaly compare to Csonka/Kick, if things go well.

There's alot of similarities of this team and the famous 70's teams...hard headed coach who had some success, but many lacked faith in; QB not many think can pull it off ; hodge-podge D with many underated players...

I think the tools at our disposal this year really Do give us more than that fleeting hope we've all experienced the last few years.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
BLITZ, I doubt that many others will understand this, but didn`t you used to have similar discussions with T about JT?

Different user-name and diff. MB. Are you a police officer?

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Oohhh so close :lol: Your getting there Blitz :cool:

Back
Top Bottom