Lets gettir done!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets gettir done!!!

One Love

star traveler ✨✨
Reaction score
Guys i'm pumped for tomorrow's game!! Just to give you guys a heads up.. This one dude, i don't really know too much about him, but I heard he's going to play lights out tomorrow, poise in the pocket and slinging the rock standing at 6'4, 222 lbs... our franchise QB of the future.. RYAN TANNEHILL!!!! LETS DO THIS! Oh and our D is going to play shutdown, they have their own swag about them now which we haven't had on our team in a long time! Just glad to see them starting to gel together as a unit!!! I just have a feeling our Miami Dolphins are going to start turning some heads and surprise all the haters who had us picking in the top 5 of next years draft. Just shooting out some positive energy for tomorrow's game, Get excited Dolphin fans, times are changing in Miami and things are looking mighty swell. Man i'm stoked! Alright I'm done venting, time to set my three alarm clocks to be just in time for this showdown!

Oh and lets all chat it up the Chatroom during the game tomorrow! It's nice to hear everyone's input play by play, it's great! Last year there were a lot more fans chatting it up.. Come on, sign in, go to the chatroom and add your two cents! See you guys tomorrow, and trust me our fate is changing as dolphin fans and I have a real good feeling about this one!

Back
Top Bottom