lets go after posey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets go after posey

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
bills just released LB posey. i would love for us to bring him in and have a look. he is a 3-4 type LB and it's not like we have the best corps anyway. does anyone know if he is free to sign with anyone or it is like a waiver situation and its worst record gets first chance to sign him?

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3939

[admin] Avatar removed for being in violation of Finheaven policy against political content.[/admin]

i totally agree the bills only released him cause they have angelo crowell who steped up big time 4 them i say we snatch him because hes pretty good and we dont have a definent for our lolb position

That's actually a FA linebacker I'd be interested in seeing Miami get. He's a good strongside OLB.

don't know anything about him

I doubt we sign him. Between Spragan, Hodge and Newman, we should be fine. The guy would have to learn the defense in a month, which is no easy task.

Tough one. If he'd been released earlier, maybe. But our depth problems are at WLB and MLB, where basically Derrick Pope is backing up both spots by himself.

nick1 said:
don't know anything about him

You don't know posey??:confused: As much as we've played the bill's.

MDFINFAN said:
You don't know posey??:confused: As much as we've played the bill's.

I cant blame him. most of the bills fans do not know posey. you never heard a peep from him. not on the field nor off. he just kinda was "there".

i wouldnt mind having him he's def an upgrade but i doubt it happens

With Malaurky here in Miami, I've got to believe that if Posey was worth getting we will get him.

If he's not, Saban will have inside info on why not...

ckparrothead said:
Tough one. If he'd been released earlier, maybe. But our depth problems are at WLB and MLB, where basically Derrick Pope is backing up both spots by himself.

Word is Labinjo has been looking good backing up at MLB.

tcdrover said:
With Malaurky here in Miami, I've got to believe that if Posey was worth getting we will get him.

If he's not, Saban will have inside info on why not...
You also have to remember that Capers was his head coach in Houston.

Back
Top Bottom