lets go cowboys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets go cowboys

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
i ****ING HATE THE JETS!!! haha cromartie still garbage, revis beat by the bryant, ware sacking sanchez. so far a dolfans dream. lmao. LETS GO COWBOYS J.E.T.S SUCK SUCK SUCK

I am LOL'ing at how many COWBOYS fans are at this game... This is a nice taste of their own medicine.

Dallas is dominating them.

So far.

It's still very early though with 4 mins left in the 1st quarter. And Dallas is only up by 1 score. Let's hope Dallas continues their great start to this game and don't look back.

ps- The Dallas O-line is very much improved and a lot more mobile without that cement-footed Colombo in there. lol

Dallas is dominating them.

So far.

It's still very early though with 4 mins left in the 1st quarter.
yea untill all those stupid peneltys. but this is just showing that the jets o is average and they arent great like everyone thinks

That defense is overrated your seeing it now

Plaxico looks awfully slow out there. Big drop off from Braylon Edwards imo.

They look decent but they have to score more than this, especially with their best corner out, with Plax and Holmes to contend with. Hopefully my boy Jenkins plays shutdown.

They look decent but they have to score more than this, especially with their best corner out, with Plax and Holmes to contend with. Hopefully my boy Jenkins plays shutdown.

I know you seen UCF this weekend. Both UCF and USF are off to solid starts.

Saw Lebron in the stands =( I don't remember him going to any Dolphins games =/

Dam last minute screw up by the boys letting the jets get 7. Jets get the second half kickoff as well. Go Boys!
Wouldn't it be nice to see the Fins and Bills as one and two after we win tomorrow and the boys can hold on!!

Saw Lebron in the stands =( I don't remember him going to any Dolphins games =/
he was at the jet game week 3 last year. **** him he is a jet fan. use to like him, but being a jet fan is a deal breaker

Back
Top Bottom