Let's Have fun!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Have fun!!!

Feeley, because Frerrotte slams head into wall in preseason... j/p... but seriously Aj will he still has all training and mini camp i think he will start

Frerotte in a word, feel. He seems to show a feel for the game. I don't think AJ has that. It's evident when the play doesn't go as planned. It's also why he never uses any touch. It's not that he lacks the physical ability to throw a touch pass, he just doesn't seem to know when to do it. Feel develops very slowly or not at all.

Also, I don't think the QB of the future is on the roster. If AJ becomes the starter, I worry that we may put off (again) signing that QB for the future under the illusion that AJ may develop. If Gus starts there are no illusions. We will be looking for the long-term QB.

rafael said:
Frerotte in a word, feel. He seems to show a feel for the game. I don't think AJ has that. It's evident when the play doesn't go as planned. It's also why he never uses any touch. It's not that he lacks the physical ability to throw a touch pass, he just doesn't seem to know when to do it. Feel develops very slowly or not at all.

Also, I don't think the QB of the future is on the roster. If AJ becomes the starter, I worry that we may put off (again) signing that QB for the future under the illusion that AJ may develop. If Gus starts there are no illusions. We will be looking for the long-term QB.

I agree, especially with the 2nd paragraph. I see too many posts around here rooting for Feeley under the impression that's our best scenario, since we invested a 2nd rounder and he has a chance to be the QB of the future. Frankly I think it's obvious Feeley is too limited to be a top caliber QB and we're much better off if he flops. As you correctly point out, if Feeley teases with an improved year but still not good enough, we may undervalue a young QB next offseason. Frerotte is the superior option on both fronts. His touch and field presence will allow us to be a better team this year than with Feeley in charge, plus given Frerotte's age we continue to search for the long term solution.

Besides, Feeley's demotion will allow (some) of the Spielman apologists to realize how remarkably wrong they are and have been.

Feely will start. Gus is a career back-up who's best know for head butting a wall for a season that he did play than any pass he ever threw.

I could less about long-time QB plans. There is never a sure-way to get a great QB so why blow-up Feely? So we can have the luxery to keep looking?

--Ross

Ross said:
Feely will start. Gus is a career back-up who's best know for head butting a wall for a season that he did play than any pass he ever threw.

I could less about long-time QB plans. There is never a sure-way to get a great QB so why blow-up Feely? So we can have the luxery to keep looking?

--Ross

He's a career backup with a probowl appearance and better career stats than AJ's best year.

As long as we are having fun...................................

DAN THE MAN Will start.

PatsSuck456 said:
DAN THE MAN Will start.

As long as we're having fun, imagine that! With the R&R(Ricky and Ronnie, assuming) running attack, and the receiving weapons we have (assuming Boston pans out), imagine what a scoring machine that would be! With Dan's release, the line wouldn't have to hold pass blocks as long, and can't you just see Dan in McKinney's face if he screwed up!? OK, deep breath. Would be fun, though.

Back
Top Bottom