Lets hear it for a Florida SWEEP of the Giants! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets hear it for a Florida SWEEP of the Giants!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Florida Vs. SF Giants! (I know.. Im on the Marlins bandwagon.. :goof:) Miami Vs. NY Giants! :D :cool:

Also, give another cheer for the Dolphins sweep of the Meadowlands!

Sweep of the entire state of New York. Remember those goats that live up in the state in that piehole.

YEAH BABY!!!! damn, you beat me to this post... but this has been the most electryfying weekend in south florida for a long time... I went to both Marlins games and it was amazing... The fans are so pumped up, its so cool LETS GO FISH!!!!!!!!

Then the fins play today and do not fail to succeed, wow, amazing...

also, my canes won, (barely) so this is a 4-0 sweep for me this weekend!!!! AND NO SCHOOL TOMMOROW!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! GO ME!!!

jaj: I didnt include Buff because we still have to play them again! But we are 3-0 vs. NY teams so far.. :D

Marlins beat the Giants and The Fins beat the Giants as well...we owned them midgets..I mean Giants :D

Originally posted by SkapePhin
jaj: I didnt include Buff because we still have to play them again! But we are 3-0 vs. NY teams so far.. :D

We also have to play the Jets again too. If we can sweep that state this season, this team might just be special.

too bad the gators lost and the bills and pats won or else this weekend would have been godly

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
too bad the gators lost and the bills and pats won or else this weekend would have been godly

Phin, where in Fort Myers you live?

Back
Top Bottom