Lets Leave Ricky Alone | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Leave Ricky Alone

oh hehe sorry sham. thanks for the welcome. personally i think people hating on ricky is just terrible and they take football WAY TO SERIOUSLY. I love it just like the other person. But to make me yell and judge a person when you have no idea WHO HE IS. justs wrong and sad.

I've always wanted ricky back. He's a great player, and a really nice guy for the most part. He just made a bad choice. If he wants to repay us how about rushing for 1500+ next season.

Rzeznik21 said:
sham i am not going to change anything. this is a place to write freely. and thats what I am going to do.

Oh, so you get to say what you want, but you want people to "leave Ricky alone"

The thing about this being a place to write freely only applies to you?

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and are entitled to share it....but so are the rest of us.

yankeehillbilly said:
Oh, so you get to say what you want, but you want people to "leave Ricky alone"

The thing about this being a place to write freely only applies to you?

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and are entitled to share it....but so are the rest of us.

lol yankee i was waiting for someone like you to write that. You can go ahead and bash ricky all you want or bash me. i just wanted him to know i am going to stand my ground.

Rzeznik21 said:
hey guys, new member just today but been reading your stuff for a long time. I really this place for us dolphin fans. But now on to something else. Yeah yeah yeah i know there are thread about ricky williams. But seriously leave the guy alone. he has problems. he is human. I would give him a 2nd chance. its not his fault we didnt do well last year and besides we could have won a lot of games anyways. I had faith in the dolphins last year and I still do this year. If he comes back we should grow up and show everyone how nice and mature us dolphins fans are. we should cheer the hell out of ricky if he comes back. thats just me and I know I am gonna get some beef for it. hehe

thanks finheaven for you time and server :D

Why should we ?? He screwed our team, both monetarily and emotionally...He accellerated DW losing his job (probably better for us as fans). He DID have an impact on our losing record...it isn't his fault altogether that we did poorly last season, but he had a major impact on our play last season. But, even with all that, there are just too many if's involved in him coming back to think that it will or can happen...sorry RW fans...I seriously doubt he'll be back...lets move on...forget RW and concentrate on the draft.

LarryFinFan said:
Why should we ?? He screwed our team, both monetarily and emotionally...He accellerated DW losing his job (probably better for us as fans). He DID have an impact on our losing record...it isn't his fault altogether that we did poorly last season, but he had a major impact on our play last season. But, even with all that, there are just too many if's involved in him coming back to think that it will or can happen...sorry RW fans...I seriously doubt he'll be back...lets move on...forget RW and concentrate on the draft.

oh i am very concentrated on the draft. I cant wait for it larryfin. I am not the biggest ricky fan of all time or anything I just put this up cause I see so much hate goes towards him and I just dont think it helps anything.

JAREDMANN said:
The only reason i like ricky at all is because he helped to get Wanny fired and Saban Hired i would take him only to trade him. I dont see our O-line trying as hard for a guy that turned their back on the team last year

WRONG!!! There is too much at stake for these players to NOT TRY HARD. To suggest that they would play soft with RW behind them is ridiculous. These guys are playing for some serious money and if they play soft, it will hurt their wallets. I dont' care who is behind them, these guys know what is at stake.

Rzeznik21 said:
hey guys, new member just today but been reading your stuff for a long time. I really this place for us dolphin fans. But now on to something else. Yeah yeah yeah i know there are thread about ricky williams. But seriously leave the guy alone. he has problems. he is human. I would give him a 2nd chance. its not his fault we didnt do well last year and besides we could have won a lot of games anyways. I had faith in the dolphins last year and I still do this year. If he comes back we should grow up and show everyone how nice and mature us dolphins fans are. we should cheer the hell out of ricky if he comes back. thats just me and I know I am gonna get some beef for it. hehe

thanks finheaven for you time and server :D
I agree, he has no business with us anymore.

Back
Top Bottom