Lets make this as simple as possible... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets make this as simple as possible...

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Tenn is not going to lose to Houston so give them the #1 seed a bye and home field....
An Oakland win against KC and they wrap up the number 2
An Oakland loss coupled with a Pittsburgh loss mon night and a Fin win next Sunday puts us at #2 a bye and a home game...thats what we have to shoot for...
An oakland win....makes us automatically a #3 or #4 seed(provided we win at NE)...a 3 or a 4 really has no diff...we would play the first week at home...then go on the road...
The only thing that confuses me...I don't even want to think about it is....what if we lose....how do we still make the playoffs?....makes me sick to think about it
The best part about next week is that Oakland plays Sat....so you know on Sun if the #2 seed and a bye is still out there....anyone know what we need for a wildcard?

dont worry too much. the 2nd scenario is the one i've been banking on since yesterday's game. if miami loses next week, the best they can hope for coming off two straight december losses(and road games to the super bowl, 2-5 on the year)is an early playoff exit

What if Oakland loses, Pittsburgh wins on Monday and we win?

All depends on what Pitts does next week...they would be a half game ahead of us depending on what they do next week...we need for them to lose tomm night

If Pitts loses tomm night...then we would be ahead of them...then if aokland wins and we win...we get the #2 seed...alot going on

No matter how anyone spins it, it comes down to Miami having to do something they haven't done all year, and that's win 4 or more games in a row.

2-5 on the road. :nono:

Nails out. :shakeno:

Possibily cold windy conditions. :nono:

A pissed off NE team playing at home. :nono:

Throw out the first game, it dosen't apply. :shakeno:

Which team will show up on Sunday? The Team that beat Denver and Indianapolis?
Or the team that lost the five other games?

I'll put my prediction up this week in the prediction thread, but the way I feel about the game right now, it won't be a popular pick.

Back
Top Bottom