Let's not be too arrogant. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's not be too arrogant.

Kamikaze

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
If we expect our opposing fans to be humbled and classy in defeat, we should do the same in victory. Just a little reminder for all of you in the rules of common courtesy.

Good heads up there man. Nice to see a fellow Dolphins fan with some good morals! Well, leave it to a midwesterner...I live in Bolingbrook, IL myself...you should have come over and watched the game on the bigscreen with me!

Ricky makes a difference!

This is our time to be arrogant bro! Most- not all, but most- of them were in here talking all kinds of trash before this game so it's now time for them to take their lumps. I agree we should keep it light spirited but they still deserve to be smacked around a little; that's just the way it goes in a rivalry like this one. Enjoy it while it lasts! :D

yeah, im just venting, I hate the Damn Bills!!! I dont mean to be or sound arrogant, but i cant help cheering this great victory.....GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dreaded34
Good heads up there man. Nice to see a fellow Dolphins fan with some good morals! Well, leave it to a midwesterner...I live in Bolingbrook, IL myself...you should have come over and watched the game on the bigscreen with me!

Ricky makes a difference!

I already got a good group of friends to watch games with, and a friend of mine recently got Sunday Ticket so I have to go over to his place every Sunday now. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Definitely going to be rubbing this game into every jills's face till game #2, these arrogant punks deserve ALL of it :)

clear.gif
OWNED

I think we should not be arrogant in regards to our coming opponents. We've still got work to do. As good as the D was tonight, they probably won't be that good every week for the next 13 games. So the offense had better step it up and carry some of the load. And that means Fiedler making good decisions/hitting the long ball, Thompson getting open and catching perfect passes, Chambers concentrating, McKnight recognizing the blitz, and the OL opening holes for Ricky.

Good points Muck. The offense does have more work to do, but I'm impressed with the way they handled the int. and rallied for the next drive down the field.

After reading some of the topics youd think you folks had one the superbowl...:calm:

Now you guys know how we felt after we beat the Pats in week 1

Originally posted by Kamikaze
If we expect our opposing fans to be humbled and classy in defeat, we should do the same in victory. Just a little reminder for all of you in the rules of common courtesy.

Well, I've been a member here at Finheaven for a while now, and from what I remember, Billy fans showed up last year, and from us losing to them twice, they let us have it good. Some in good fun, some just to beat their chests.

Personally I wanna day to let them have it, nicely. :D

But I'll say this, they have a much improved Defense!

Now lets here just "ONE" of them tell us the same.......

Originally posted by Zacher
After reading some of the topics youd think you folks had one the superbowl...:calm:

You obviously weren't here the past three weeks. This is a vicious rivalry. And Bills fans have been giving it to us good in the meantime. Especially since we lost to the Texans. So this win is a very big deal.

To put it in perspective for you, we just completely shutdown a Chief-like offense (and beat a better defense) on national TV.

Originally posted by Kamikaze

After all the Anti Wanny and staff talk......

After all of the Anti Dolphins talk.....

After all of the "Bills are going to the Super Bowl" Talk....

I think we're all do a little enjoyment!!!

BTW -

Did you guys notice how BEAT UP physically the Bills were in the game? I bet they struggle the next few weeks after the pounding they took tonight at the hands of the Dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom